Razer Blackshark v2 pro something loose in left ear cup

AkSo2504

Hi,

I just got my new Blackshark v2 pro and i have noticed somethign being loose in the left earcup, i can hear it when i move my head in a specific way or shake my head a little.

Is this normal or did something come loose that wasnt suppose to?

4 hours ago, AkSo2504 said:

Is this normal

Only on crappy headphones. No, it shouldn't be normal and your problem sounds really annoying.

4 hours ago, AkSo2504 said:

did something come loose that wasnt suppose to

Probably. Maybe just a wire, maybe something broke of, maybe a loose screw. If you can open it up easily, you can take a look inside. If you still have warranty, contact support.

• 4 months later...

Hi there. I thought something was loose in my left earcup as well. It turns out it was the power button that is just a bit loose on the outside. Maybe this is the same for you? 

• 1 year later...

It's the small black disk on the diaphragm that is making this noise. I removed mine by cutting out the plastic protector that is infront and very carefully pulled it out and glued the plastic protector back again.

Please dont do this if you have warranty left. There is a BIG risk of damaging your headphones.

• 1 year later...
On 9/1/2021 at 7:10 PM, egor130 said:

Hi there. I thought something was loose in my left earcup as well. It turns out it was the power button that is just a bit loose on the outside. Maybe this is the same for you? 

I made an account to say "thank you", since I bought a pair today, just had this issue, and just was the teensiest bit troubled by it. 

Having read your reply I held my finger on the button lightly and don't hear the sound that bothered me when moving my head. 

So... Thank you!

I'm pretty sure I can make the button silent with a small piece of tape on top of it, which will still allow it to be used but it won't do that very slight noise when shaking my head. I already thought about taking these back. Not seriously, but a little bit. 

Now there's no need. Thanks again.