I could not resist what may be a very bad game ...

DeViLzzz

http://store.steampowered.com/app/8160/?snr=1_7_7_204_150_8

For $2.79 I had to take a shot at Shellshock 2: Blood Trails as it is a Vietnam War / zombie shooter. Anyone play this and have an opinion of it? I don't have time to play it now but just wanted to hear opinions on it before I head out the door.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

http://store.steampowered.com/app/8160/?snr=1_7_7_204_150_8

For $2.79 I had to take a shot at Shellshock 2: Blood Trails as it is a Vietnam War / zombie shooter. Anyone play this and have an opinion of it? I don't have time to play it now but just wanted to hear opinions on it before I head out the door.

If it was free I might play it

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

Folding @ Home Install Guide and Links | My Build

I've never played it but I would be interested to here your thoughts on it. Looks mildly interesting. 

Worship the Lord GabeN for he is your one true god!!!!

The Lord's Prayer

I've never played it but I would be interested to here your thoughts on it. Looks mildly interesting.

I'd love to be able to say I could play it now but I got to get ready to go to a meeting that will not be about anything fun. I also found out I have court in the morning which is another not so fun thing and therefore I won't likely be gaming anymore today. I got in some action playing The Ball and Eets Munchies though so not a bad gaming day at all.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

I'd love to be able to say I could play it now but I got to get ready to go to a meeting that will not be about anything fun. I also found out I have court in the morning which is another not so fun thing and therefore I won't likely be gaming anymore today. I got in some action playing The Ball and Eets Munchies though so not a bad gaming day at all.

Cool. Goodluck with your court thing and I am willing to wait a bit to hear about it. 

Worship the Lord GabeN for he is your one true god!!!!

The Lord's Prayer

i played it on onlive a while back, aroudn 20 minutes of it, its complete bollocks, the voice acting is shameful, i fell through the map as well. Watchout for invisible walls.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1