Phanteks Enthoo Luxe Release Date?

Just wondering whether anybody has an update on the release date of this case.

Since it was showed off in CES, we haven't really heard anything about it for the last 10+ weeks. Other cases announced at the same time such as the NZXT H440 and the Corsair Graphite 760T are already on sale.

Please note that this is not a 'complaint,' I acknowledge that Phanteks should release their case when its ready. Looking at the CES coverage, it looked like it wasn't 100% finished yet anyway, but just out curiosity, does anybody know anything about it? It's just such an awesome case that with other 2014 cases going on sale, it makes me a bit excited!  :)

Picture:

phanteks_enthoo-luxe.jpg

I'd also really like to know if there is any update on the release date.

Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H CPU: i5 4690k GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 4GB PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750w RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB @ 1600mhz Case: Fractal Design define R5 CPU-Block: EK-Supremacy Acetal GPU-Block:EK-FC970 GTX WF3 Pump: Alphacool VPP655  Reservoir: EK-XRES 140 D5 HDD: WD Blue 1TB Keyboard: Ducky shine 3 /w mx black

According to the mod over on Phantek's forum, all he will say is it's been delayed. He has been pushed a few times about a more precise answer but he won't budge.

MSI Z87 XPower, I5 4670k, 4x4gb Avexir MPower, 2 x HD7950, XFX Pro750w, Intel 335 180gb boot, 250gb Samy pro games, 60gb OCZ Vertex music, Monsta 420,ST30 360, 140mm / 120mm Akasa Vipers in push pull, D5 Vario, Koolance top, Bitspower ZMulti250, Fesser Fittings all round, Mayhems sunset Yellow, 32" LG monitor, 23" Asus monitor, Microlab Solo 7c's, Bheringer MS20's, R.A.T7, Steelseries Merc Stealth

I have the Promo Case and Phanteks makes one hell of a great case and cant wait to see the rest of their lineup of cases :D

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

• 3 weeks later...

According to the mod over on Phantek's forum, all he will say is it's been delayed. He has been pushed a few times about a more precise answer but he won't budge.

Well, that's a shame. I was hoping for summer... 

Hopefully they release it soon! If not, I might break down and end up buying the NZXT H440  :unsure:

Hopefully they release it soon! If not, I might break down and end up buying the NZXT H440  :unsure:

Yep, in my case it will be Fractal Design's Node 804... yeah, I know, 2 very different cases.

Yep, in my case it will be Fractal Design's Node 804... yeah, I know, 2 very different cases.

The Node 804 is actually on my list as well haha

Is it safe to assume that you plan on water cooling?

Cause the H440, Enthoo, and Node 804 are all cases I'm looking at for a water cooling build. Yes the node 804 is very different, but has awesome radiator support =P

The Node 804 is actually on my list as well haha

Is it safe to assume that you plan on water cooling?

Cause the H440, Enthoo, and Node 804 are all cases I'm looking at for a water cooling build. Yes the node 804 is very different, but has awesome radiator support =P

Exactly my agenda lol it will be my first build with water cooling in mind, I've always used air cooling... I figured it's time to venture. It's not like when I started, water cooling was extreme and a lot of mods, today we can buy absolutely everything, it's fascinating to say the least.

So yeah, I like the Node 804, mATX with good rad space, but the Luxe looks like the best bet for water cooling. Let's see if they release it by Computex.

Exactly my agenda lol it will be my first build with water cooling in mind, I've always used air cooling... I figured it's time to venture. It's not like when I started, water cooling was extreme and a lot of mods, today we can buy absolutely everything, it's fascinating to say the least.

So yeah, I like the Node 804, mATX with good rad space, but the Luxe looks like the best bet for water cooling. Let's see if they release it by Computex.

This will be my first water cooling build as well. I'm kinda leaning towards the enthoo hoping it will fit a 360 rad up top natively, and then i can put a sweet fan controller in one of the optical bays.

I also have an ATX motherboard ready to go.

I really like the node804, I actually own the node 304 which I love, but I'm worried there won't be enough airflow in the 804 for dual 240 intakes in the front. I'd rather intake my radiators than exhaust, 

This will be my first water cooling build as well. I'm kinda leaning towards the enthoo hoping it will fit a 360 rad up top natively, and then i can put a sweet fan controller in one of the optical bays.

I really like the node804, I actually own the node 304 which I love, but I'm worried there won't be enough airflow in the 804 for dual 240 intakes in the front. I'd rather intake my radiators than exhaust, 

Yeah, by the looks of it the Node 804 will have good airflow, but of course, the Luxe being bigger is the winner in terms of the obvious space it will have.

Forget 360, this case supports freaking 420mm, which has more surface area than a 480mm!!

And there's no need to get a fan controller because of Phanteks genius PWM hub, which basically converts all 3 pin fans to run under PWM.

Forget 360, this case supports freaking 420mm, which has more surface area than a 480mm!!

And there's no need to get a fan controller because of Phanteks genius PWM hub, which basically converts all 3 pin fans to run under PWM.

ooh I had no idea it could fit 420. Thats awesome

And I kinda just wanted the fan controller for looks =P but yeah you're right

Considering the msrp will be $139 it has a ton of features, I'm really hyped for the Node 804 and the Luxe... but if this case gets released this summer I'll buy it.

• 2 months later...

As of July post at Phanteks forum, there is absolutely positively no new news on the luxe....

If you've previously won the build off please pm me so we can get something worked out.

• 4 weeks later...

It's been launched now the question becomes when does it hit newegg and amazon?

If you've previously won the build off please pm me so we can get something worked out.

My pre order says August 20 it will arrive

If you read the same things as others and say the same things they say, then you're perceived as intelligent.

I'm a bit more radical... Woz

My pre order says August 20 it will arrive

Well thats actually nice to know since I dont have the money to pre-order it at the moment but it will be used in my next build in November or December.

Well thats actually nice to know since I dont have the money to pre-order it at the moment but it will be used in my next build in November or December.

Yeah that's their estimated date anyways on scan uk, over clockers sold out of pre orders. I'm going to slowly work my way to a custom loop in this case. Bought a formula VII it's gonna look great. Unsure about the lights atm but you can always turn them off.

If you read the same things as others and say the same things they say, then you're perceived as intelligent.

I'm a bit more radical... Woz

Yeah that's their estimated date anyways on scan uk, over clockers sold out of pre orders. I'm going to slowly work my way to a custom loop in this case. Bought a formula VII it's gonna look great. Unsure about the lights atm but you can always turn them off.

Go with the white lights and make the red pop.