Is there a 100% free NTLite alternative?

ive been playing around with NTLite for a couple hours, but am facing a problem.

half teh tuff is behind a license wall.

Are there any free alternatives to the licenced mode on NTLite?

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

1 minute ago, kabdo said:

Yes, try MSMGToolkit, it's free

MSMG Toolkit

Here is a good recent instruction set on how to slipstream with it from Brain @ Britec09 

(47) How to Create A Windows 10 Lite Edition - YouTube

So this would allow me to remove things like the preinstalled drivers, and what ever else's removal is locked behind a paywall for NTLite?

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

prior build:

Spoiler

MSMG Toolkit is a separate process that doesn't rely on NTLite dependencies. So you'd be starting from scratch. But yes it's very configurable. You can strip out everything you don't want. Brian's vid explains how to do that. It's concise enough, to the point, no superfluous bs. The only downside I've found so far is that all Packages are hosted on MEGA, so depending on what you want to dl, you may exceed storage limits or it may take time to dl what you need. Other than that, it's highly configurable.   

EDIT: I sent a request to MSMGToolkit to ask them to compile into a .torrent file to dl easier. Or host it on another site

12 minutes ago, kabdo said:

MSMG Toolkit is a separate process that doesn't rely on NTLite dependencies. So you'd be starting from scratch. But yes it's very configurable. You can strip out everything you don't want. Brian's vid explains how to do that. It's concise enough, to the point, no superfluous bs. The only downside I've found so far is that all Packages are hosted on MEGA, so depending on what you want to dl, you may exceed storage limits or it may take time to dl what you need. Other than that, it's highly configurable.   

EDIT: I sent a request to MSMGToolkit to ask them to compile into a .torrent file to dl easier. Or host it on another site

I can just use a free chrome Bassed VPN. It would be slow af, but would be enough.

It's nice I can remove everything. That was frustrating to learn.

Bios database

prior build:

Spoiler

I'm using NordVPN to switch gateways but it's still slow af to dl anything. Normally I can switch around to find a good dl speed from MEGA using Nord, but for some reason getting these pack's has been painfully slow.