Help - Mouse Stuck in Corner

FileCorrupted

Hey guys, I really need some help, after about 3 hours this morning my mouse just popped into the bottom left of the screen and trying to move it just caused it to sparatically pop back to the bottom left, i have had this behaviour before on other PCs when playing a game and alt tabbing out, but even after restarting my computer it still happes. I even tried booting to safe mode but the mouse got stuck in the corner again. It happens right at boot every time, but it is fine in the login screen, and then happens when on the desktop. I am currently typing this on another machine. Any help is Aprreciated.

To Summarize:

Mouse Stuck in the bottom left of screen

Restarting into Safe Mode does nothing, instead it just goes to top right of screen.

This began happening while playing a unity webplayer game, called silhouette, could it be that the cursor is somehow still locked? Any help is appreciated.

Hey guys, I really need some help, after about 3 hours this morning my mouse just popped into the bottom left of the screen and trying to move it just caused it to sparatically pop back to the bottom left, i have had this behaviour before on other PCs when playing a game and alt tabbing out, but even after restarting my computer it still happes. I even tried booting to safe mode but the mouse got stuck in the corner again. It happens right at boot every time, but it is fine in the login screen, and then happens when on the desktop. I am currently typing this on another machine. Any help is Aprreciated.

To Summarize:

Mouse Stuck in the bottom left of screen

Restarting into Safe Mode does nothing, instead it just goes to top right of screen.

This began happening while playing a unity webplayer game, called silhouette, could it be that the cursor is somehow still locked? Any help is appreciated.

Have you tried using a different mouse? If another mouse will work you can also try to uninstall drivers or software with the mouse that is not working.

LTT Recruit: Tacoma | Organization: UOLTT Conglomerate | Group: Salvage and Military | Fleet: Anvil Carrack, Aegis Retaliator and CO Mustang Omega

Appreciation to: artofinca.com | UOLTT Conglomerate on RSI and LTT

If you don't know what my avatar is, it's from: Silverhawks

Could also try just pulling out the USB while the computer is at desktop, then plugging it back in. It should register it fine.

LTT Recruit: Tacoma | Organization: UOLTT Conglomerate | Group: Salvage and Military | Fleet: Anvil Carrack, Aegis Retaliator and CO Mustang Omega

Could also try just pulling out the USB while the computer is at desktop, then plugging it back in. It should register it fine.

Before i was able to swap mice it stopped doing it, so for now I will just play, but when it happens again I will try it, also I already tried unplug/plugin, thats like the first thing anyone does lol.

Before i was able to swap mice it stopped doing it, so for now I will just play, but when it happens again I will try it, also I already tried unplug/plugin, thats like the first thing anyone does lol.

haha. I know, but still. Someone has to ask it. But right on. Hopefully no more problems. If it's working now though, you could reinstall drivers anyways.

But, yeah.

Regards.

Have you tried cheese to coax it out of the corner?

Check the wonky mouse on another computer if you can. See if it is the mouse or a driver issue on your pc. 

Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate Wants you! Join now!

UOLTT Basop | Misc Freelancer & Origin M50

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

-Groucho Marx

I've had similar problems on an old infrared mouse. Like when I moved it too fast it would spaz out in the corner.

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review

I've had similar problems on an old infrared mouse. Like when I moved it too fast it would spaz out in the corner.

Have you tried cheese to coax it out of the corner?

Check the wonky mouse on another computer if you can. See if it is the mouse or a driver issue on your pc. 

Yah but now the corner of my monitor smells like cheese :P

haha. I know, but still. Someone has to ask it. But right on. Hopefully no more problems. If it's working now though, you could reinstall drivers anyways.

But, yeah.

Regards.

Okay so I have gone for almost 2 days with  no issues, so im going to assume it was some game locking it up, anyways thanks for trying to help guys :)