How does this make you feel?

Yes, yes, impressive. But can it run Crysis?

No, it cant run Crysis.

now the great question: where is that server?

At your home, or in some server farm?

It is colocated in a data center in england. Its cheaper, quieter and more reliable than running it at home.

The 1st post made me feel confused because I could not comprehend what I was seeing in the screenshot.

At the 2nd post I felt "ahh, i see".

At the 5th post I laughed heartily. 

It is cool to see someone utilizing a beefy server/workstation like this.  Is it being shared by others, like a timeshare?  Are you charged per CPU cycles or CPU usage?  How heavily do you use it on a regular basis or is this a screenshot of regular usage?     These are just some questions stemming from how I feel now. :)

*I don't see that as boasting.  It's interesting.   Just like I wouldn't say, for example, that linus is boasting when I see his vids with a ton of SSDs in RAID0.   It just fun

The 1st post made me feel confused because I could not comprehend what I was seeing in the screenshot.

At the 2nd post I felt "ahh, i see".

At the 5th post I laughed heartily. 

It is cool to see someone utilizing a beefy server/workstation like this.  Is it being shared by others, like a timeshare?  Are you charged per CPU cycles or CPU usage?  How heavily do you use it on a regular basis or is this a screenshot of regular usage?     These are just some questions stemming from how I feel now. :)

*I don't see that as boasting.  It's interesting.   Just like I wouldn't say, for example, that linus is boasting when I see his vids with a ton of SSDs in RAID0.   It just fun

It is shared between me and a couple other people. Its at its optimal load for the majority of the time. The memory is overkill for what it is used for. 8GB would have been enough.

It is shared between me and a couple other people. Its at its optimal load for the majority of the time. The memory is overkill for what it is used for. 8GB would have been enough.

32 GB kindof makes sense though if it is being shared.  You never can tell how many people might try to hit the system all at the same time.  Having that overhead of memory can help there.

It makes me throw money at the screen, then ask my parents for what like 10k xD joking aside it makes me want one just for lolz

CPU: i7 4770k@4.3Ghz GPU: GTX 780ti Motherboard: ROG maximus vi formula PSU: Evga supernova 1000w Platinum

Case: NZXT Switch 810 Memory: g.skill ripjaws X Cooler: Corsair h100i(getting custom loop when i get money next) Storage: Samsung 840 evo 250gb Keyboard: Corsair K95 Mouse: SteelSeries Rival

It makes me throw money at the screen, then ask my parents for what like 10k xD joking aside it makes me want one just for lolz

It was just £3,500

32 GB kindof makes sense though if it is being shared.  You never can tell how many people might try to hit the system all at the same time.  Having that overhead of memory can help there.

The video encoding jobs are queued up in a round robin between users.

It was just £3,500

The video encoding jobs are queued up in a round robin between users.

then hook me up, i need this in my life :P

CPU: i7 4770k@4.3Ghz GPU: GTX 780ti Motherboard: ROG maximus vi formula PSU: Evga supernova 1000w Platinum

Case: NZXT Switch 810 Memory: g.skill ripjaws X Cooler: Corsair h100i(getting custom loop when i get money next) Storage: Samsung 840 evo 250gb Keyboard: Corsair K95 Mouse: SteelSeries Rival