intel optane + hdd vs ssd + hdd

Good day guys,

I just bought an Acer Nitro 5 which was in a clearance sale from a store for around $450 the product link is product website electronics are very expensive in my country hence it was a good deal for me, I got it is having a 1tb HDD+16gb intel optane drive I mainly use it for programming(SQL +android studio) and games(CSGO, factorio etc) so was wondering if I should replace the optane drive with  a SSD  I would like to mention that optane drive cost around $500 for a 4gb variant so was wondering if I should leave it and SSD also don't cost less please recommend I am not an inpatient guy and this laptop is for basic things have a work computer at my company provided by them which is much more powerful for programming this is just for basic nothing intense is the 1tb HDD+16gb intel optane drive enough I have hit bottleneck in installing games, but I feel that is usually true even for ssd    

The optane drive is usually set up to accelerate the hard drive by caching the frequently used files reducing the amount of reads the hard drive needs to do. If your optane is set up properly, this is how it should be working.