RTX 2060 Super Underclocking/Undervolting Question (MSI Afterburner)

Hi all,

I have an Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2060 Super Gaming OC 8G that I got in Nov '19.  After the LTT video, I decided to try out NiceHash QuickMiner, and mine in the background when I'm doing college work (Zoom/Word/PowerPoint stuff). Their OCTune determined the optimum settings for my card were:

Core Clock: 1020 mhz

Core Volt: 662 mv

Memory Clock: 7601 mhz

The thing is.... I want to try mining ETH without NiceHash (using Ethermine Pool and T-Rex), but I'm struggling to re-create the above settings with MSI Afterburner, and I'm getting confused because I think Afterburner works with deltas rather than fixed values (?). 

I managed to get "similar" values with the below but the core clock jumps around +/-200mhz and the voltage +/-80mv.

Power Limit: 52 %

Temp Limit: 67 c

Core Clock: +0 mhz

Memory Clock: +800 mhz

Am I doing something wrong?

(First two screenshots of OCTune and HWINFO were taken with with NiceHash QuickMiner+OCTune. Last screenshot was taken with OCTune disabled and Afterburner controlling underclock/overclock/voltages)

nhqm.png

nhqm-hwinfo.png

AfterBurner.png

It seems I was doing it wrong, and needed to click the little bars, and change the power curve instead. I set all the points to 1022mhz and it seems to have worked, but the voltage curve only goes to 0.700v.

afbun.png.df3e5a0a7fa16021e8d3240e4bb6c91e.png

Does anyone know how can I bring the voltage down lower? (to around 0.662v like in the previous screenshot)

EDIT: Following this Reddit thread, you can change the curve display by editing "VFCurveEditor" (MSIAfterburner.cfg) to show under <700mv.