Urgent Help! Odd Behavior after Mobo Change

I have replaced my former MSI X570 Gaming Pro Carbon with an Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Hero X570. (In case you want more specs, here you go: Ryzen 7 3700X, with MSI RTX2070 Super Gaming X Trio). 

The system turns on as usual, but my system is behaving a bit off. Some odd stuff that I noted so far:

1. Some programs either are unstable. (One of them is iTunes, but a reinstall fixed it. However, I cannot let down yet. Need to sniff out more corrupted programs).

2. My Corsair rgb Hubdoesn't seem to connect properly, thus my system keeps making this connect and disconnect noise. And it causes severe lag on my iCue,.

3. No WiFi and audio. (FIXED. Antenna wasn't capturing signal, and I unplugged what I thought is my laptop cable. Silly me 😛)

If anyone have any suggestions, I highly appreciate it!

Well the easiest thing to do is wipe and re-install from fresh.

But that is something of a pain.

So to start with, update all drivers.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

Sounds like you are missing drivers. I would first check Windows update to see if Windows can find any drivers for your motherboard. Then I would I go to Asus' webpage and find the driver downloads for your specific motherboard and install them.

Worst case scenario, you may need to reinstall Windows.

Just now, Heliian said:

Fresh windows needed? 

When you install Windows it pulls drivers and makes specific registry edits for your specific hardware. When you swap out hardware like your motherboard it does not always pull the updated drivers or change the registry to better work with your new motherboard. You may be able to fix this by installing specific drivers, but that may not fix the registry. So, in that case you would need to reinstall Windows.