STILL AVAILABLE: Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium LIFETIME licence for $24.95

mgsstar

If you want a lifetime licence, now is your rare chance to get one of these for $24.95. :) Only 4564 licences left at the time of posting.

Congratulations, you found it, the golden ticket in a Wonka Bar that was hidden underneath a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. You and only a very, very select few who have discovered this page get the exlusive opportunity to buy a new Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium license that lasts forever. (And while the rest of the world can only buy annual licenses.) This license will never cost you another penny beyond your initial purchase.

What you Get
The latest build of the world's most popular anti-malware, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium
It's a rare lifetime license
Only $24.95

Link:http://www.malwarebytes.org/eureka/

Or direct link for those who are lazy to click the button: https://store.malwarebytes.org/342/purl-eureka

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

A smart company should never sell lifetime licenses.

Intel Core i5 3570K@4.5GHz | ASRock Z77 Extreme4 | 2*TEAM 8GB DDR3-1600@CL9-9-9-27 | Inno3D GTX 660 HerculeZ 2000s@1200MHz Core 6600MHz Memory | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Antec Kühler H2O 620 | Antec HCG-620 | CoolerMaster Elite 371

Acer Iconia W700: Intel Core i5 3337U | 4GB DDR3 | 120GB SSD | 11.6" 1080p Display

It's always been that price, as far as I'm aware. I'm guessing they're just doing this to try to make it sound like it's some sort of limited time sale, which it isn't.

It's always been that price, as far as I'm aware. I'm guessing they're just doing this to try to make it sound like it's some sort of limited time sale, which it isn't.

no they're doing this because they are going to discountiune their lifetime licences. So now will be your last time to get it 

no they're doing this because they are going to discountiune their lifetime licences. So now will be your last time to get it 

Oh, well that's a shame, guess I'm going to have to stop recommending the paid version to people.

Oh, well that's a shame, guess I'm going to have to stop recommending the paid version to people.

You could still recommend Malwarebytes if you send them this link during this period. :D

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

You could still recommend Malwarebytes if you send them this link during this period. :D

Well I usually recommend it to customer's at work, I have a feeling this will sell out fairly quick.  :unsure:

They are switching to a monthly premium model, so when these are gone they are gone.

Got mine for $14.95 shipped about a month ago.

9900K  / Noctua NH-D15S / Z390 Aorus Master / 32GB DDR4 Vengeance Pro 3200Mhz / eVGA 2080 Ti Black Ed / Morpheus II Core / Meshify C / LG 27UK650-W / PS4 Pro / XBox One X

I use the free version of this and superantispyware

works awesome FOR FREE muahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

If I had one wish, I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss

• 2 weeks later...

Bump. Its still available: 4,232 copies left.

They don't seem to be going too fast. My guess is people are cheap and rather run free alternatives that have worse definitions. Just so people know this license covers all future versions of Malwarebytes as well such as the new 2.0 version.

ps. I bought malwarebytes ages ago and still use it today along side Windows Defender (or MSE on windows 7) and it's great. I actually was able to use the same key for my desktop and laptop so im not sure how many PC's it's limited to.

Processor: AMD FX8320 Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO Motherboard: Asus M5A99FX PRO 2.0 RAM: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB 1600Mhz

Graphics: Zotac GTX 1060 6GB PSU: Corsair AX860 Case: Corsair Carbine 500R Drives: 500GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD & Seagate 1TB 7200rpm HDD

how much better is the full version from the free version?

Rig

Spoiler

CPU: 4770k @ 4.2GHz 1.15v | Mobo: ASUS z87 Sabertooth | Cooler: Corsair H110 | RAM: Vengeance 32GB DDR3 @ 1600MHz | GPU: GIGABYTE G1 GTX 1070 | Storage: Samsung 840 series 250GB SSD, Seagate 2TB SSHD, Seagate 4.25TB HDD | PSU: Corsair AX850 80+ gold modu | Case: Corsair 650d | Keyboard: Corsair K65 RGB Cherry MX Reds & a Leopold 210TP Numberpad Cherry MX Blues | Mouse: Logitech G502, DECHANIC desk mat | Monitor: 2x Dell IPS 23" S2340m & ASUS 144hz 24" VG248QE | Speakers: CA-3602a | Headset: Steelseries Syberia v2 Frost Blue OS: Win 10 Pro 

how much better is the full version from the free version?

Full version features a real-time scanner for both files and websites. The free version is only good for scanning your computer from time to time. The full version is a better drop in replacement for AVG, Avast, Avira, etc.