AverMedia Live Gamer HD

Hi so i'm trying to have a delayed play back on my second monitor of the game i'm capturing form my xbox. I want to set it up so that on my main monitor I can play that game, and on the second monitor have a delayed play back of like 5 or 6 seconds that way I can re-watch kills or deaths. I know this is possible with the Black Magic capture card. I just don't know if its possible or how to set it up for the AverMedia card. 

Any help would be great!!

Thanks everyone!

Well I don't know how to do this, but I think this may go in a different section. I think it would either go in "Console Gaming" or "Displays". You may be able to find more help there then in the "PC Gaming section".

Hope you can find someone to help you!

Although for this type of thing I use Shadowplay. I know, I know it's on PC.

But is that also something you would consider?

With Shadowplay you can record all footage that happened up to 20 minutes ago at the press of a button. 

Maybe you might want something like that?

I hope this post wasn't too confusing :)

Also, welcome to the forums.

30gjOas.jpg

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

I would suggest perhaps just using a television from Vizio, I hear the latency on those is sky high. :lol:

not serious

There is a way to do this through the RecCentral program. You must be recording however so if you do not have a lot of space on your hard drive for the recordings then you will need to upgrade your storage first.

In the RecCentral program you need to make sure your capture source is selected as a console or external PC. From there you should be able to activate the "Time shift" option on the main screen which is otherwise unavailable when capturing from the local PC. Once you start recording, RecCentral will turn into a playback screen showing your live recording with the option to select any point in the past and play anything that has already been recorded.

All you have to do is start the recording, wait however long you want the delay to be, and then move the slider back to the begining of the recording and you have your delayed playback!