43" 4K Monitor for Productivity?

alcom4x

So I'm looking to replace my unmatched monitors at home which is a 27" 1080p, 24" 1080p and the 1080P screen of my laptop. My work is nothing special but involves a lot of documents, chrome tabs and slack/skype/teams. The reason I'm looking into a 43" UHD monitor is the flexibility of being able to have 4x21.5" @ 1080p res, or maybe 2 1080p windows on one side and one long window on the right for those long excel sheets. Either way I need to increase the amount of information density onscreen at once without switching tabs/windows/desktops so often. I also want to avoid windows scaling at all costs, so keep to 100% all the time. 

Would a UHD monitor be a good solution for this? everyone keeps saying get an ultrawide, but I dont see how getting a 21:9 or a 32:9 is going to help? Other than office work, and maybe some off hours photo editing/media consumption, it won't get any gaming done on it so I don't need any fancy 4K 120HZ ultra low latency monitors. color accuracy and some form of HDR would be nice though. and PIP support is a must. 

Anyone have any recommendations or experience with such a setup?