Rate my pc!

csatsim

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/sTKBt8 

Budget (including currency): 

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: 

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

3 minutes ago, csatsim said:

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

Well done, an excellent example of how to search by "Highest price first".

Given you have literally just posted a link and not bothered answer any of the questions, I'm going to assume that you aren't looking for genuine help and don't actually have $19,000 to spend on a computer.

I would rate this PC 0/10 because it is terrible value for money.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

pythonmegapixel

into tech, public transport and architecture // amateur programmer // youtuber // beginner photographer

Thanks for reading all this by the way!

By the way, my desktop is a docked laptop. Get over it, No seriously, I have an exterrnal monitor, keyboard, mouse, headset, ethernet and cooling fans all connected. Using it feels no different to a desktop, it works for several hours if the power goes out, and disconnecting just a few cables gives me something I can take on the go. There's enough power for all games I play and it even copes with basic (and some not-so-basic) video editing. Give it a go - you might just love it.

28 minutes ago, csatsim said:

what the **** that is a ******* expensive **** parts list

my signiture was cool, but its a lie now

This just seems like trolling ngl no one in their right mind would buy that overpriced crap

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

AMD Ryzen 9 5950X 3.4 GHz 16-Core Processor - Great CPU

Corsair H100i RGB PLATINUM 75 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler - CPU dies from heat

Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut 5.5 g Thermal Paste - Great stuff

Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 128 GB (4 x 32 GB) DDR4-4000 CL18 Memory - Doesn't make any sense.

Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero ATX AM4 Motherboard - Prey that the RAM will work on it with no problems.

ADATA XPG SPECTRIX S40G RGB 2 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive - ADATA are pretty bad,their failure rate is unacceptable.

MSI GeForce RTX 3090 24 GB SUPRIM Video Card - I don't know much about the quality of this card

Razer Tomahawk ATX ATX Mid Tower Case - I doubt that all of the components will fit,and the system will suffocate from lack of airflow.

Thermaltake Toughpower DPS G RGB Titanium 1500 W 80+ Titanium Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply - OK,I will ignore that one.

Razer RAPTOR 27 27.0" 2560x1440 144 Hz Monitor - Do you like rainbows that much?

I am ignoring the rest.

I had a good laugh,thanks OP the troll.

A PC Enthusiast since 2011
AMD Ryzen 7 5700X@4.65GHz | GIGABYTE GTX 1660 GAMING OC @ Core 2085MHz Memory 5000MHz
Cinebench R23: 15669cb | Unigine Superposition 1080p Extreme: 3566