3-Pin LEDs Not Working, But Glow at Power-Up

I have three pin LED strips in my PC. When I power-up the PC they illuminate for for short period of time (less than a second) then immediately turn off. So it seems that they are connected and receiving power. This happens every time I power-up.

Motherboard: Asus X-570 E-Gaming

CPU: AMD 3900X

I have tried adding them as a layer in a profile in Asus's software Aura, but they will not illuminate.

Can anyone provide any suggestions on how to fix this?

Just now, CrownieOG said:

Do you have any other programs to control it like MSI dragon center installed? if so maybe they could be taking control instead

No I do not. I don't know if it matters or not but I have a GPU with LEDs in it.

Asus TUF 3090

The GPU has a three pin LED connector.

My MOBO has only one three pin LED header. So I have my LED strips and GPU plugged into the same header.

In Aura Creator, The GPU and LED strips have the option to be set as different layers, but they are all connected to the same header. This seems troublesome.

Is this an issue?

1 minute ago, CrownieOG said:

Well off topic im jealous of your 3090. Regarding the connector are you using a splitter? Doesnt seem like it would be a problem but if you want to you can try plugging in just the strip for a bit and see if that fixes your issue.

I camped out for 48 hours for it haha on release date.

I am using a splitter. I guess it's worth trying.