Can't get into AM2+ eMachines BIOS, must have tried 15 times :(

Hi all. I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions. At first I thought I might not be pressing fast enough, slow enough or hard enough lol. Then I switched the keyboard to a different USB port. It's no use. I cannot get into the BIOS. This is the machine聽https://www.newegg.com/emachines-el1352-03-student-home-office/p/N82E16883114085聽except it now has an Ahtlon II X4 and more ram. I also disabled quick boot but it seems it did nothing. I'm out of ideas聽馃槖聽聽

3 minutes ago, DCCFan said:

Hi all. I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions. At first I thought I might not be pressing fast enough, slow enough or hard enough lol. Then I switched the keyboard to a different USB port. It's no use. I cannot get into the BIOS. This is the machine聽https://www.newegg.com/emachines-el1352-03-student-home-office/p/N82E16883114085聽except it now has an Ahtlon II X4 and more ram. I also disabled quick boot but it seems it did nothing. I'm out of ideas聽馃槖聽聽

Have you been into the bios before this?

Try a PS2 keyboard.

1 hour ago, Bitter said:

Tab? Del? Esc? F2?

Thanks for the other suggestions, will try them just in case. Although when I restart I do see a tiny message that says "Press Del to enter setup"聽

1 hour ago, rowdyjosh02 said:

Have you been into the bios before this?

I actually haven't before. Is there a chance it can't be accessed?

I was about to throw this PC away because most people I asked told me the mobo probably couldn't take a quad-core or a RAM upgrade, but I was lucky enough to find a 635 for $10 and it worked so then I gave it more RAM and a 250. I'm pretty happy with it as an office PC but I did wanna try and see if I could tweak the settings a bit. That said I'm not knowledgeable about bios' lol聽

1 hour ago, ShrimpBrime said:

Try a PS2 keyboard.

Thanks! Will see if I can make my old keyboard work. The original one that came with this PC is PS2 but the one I use now is a Chinese USB one.聽