Hard time with choosing a motherboard

11 minutes ago, Dxer said:

For what it's worth, I had just bought the ASUS x570 TUF Gaming Plus (wi-fi)  board a couple days ago.  It is running my R7 2700 just fine with no issues.

Even tossed in a second M.2 drive in it yesterday. 

Soon as my GTX 1070 sells (wow video cards are nuts right now), I'll buy a 5800x to put in it. Maybe a 5900x.  

But it appears to be a decent enough board for my needs.  Not to pricey with plenty of features. 

I swear i dont know which one i should buy. i mean i can pay more and the x570 will probably last longer and less issues. 

4 minutes ago, V3noe said:

I swear i dont know which one i should buy. i mean i can pay more and the x570 will probably last longer and less issues. 

Decisions...Decisions....

The B450 Tomahawk is a good board for the 2700x.  I built a machine for a friend last year with that board and it does a good job.

I just opted for this board for future upgradability.  And for me, this board so far has been plug-n-play with my 2700.   

CPU:   Ryzen 7  5800x      CPU Cooler: Corsair H115i Pro       Motherboard:  Asus x570 TUF Plus      Memory:  32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4-3000     

GPU:  EVGA RTX2070 Super XC Ultra        SSD: Crucial P5 1TB  PCIe NVMe             PSU: Corsair CX750       Case: Thermaltake View 71 TG RGB  

Monitors: LG 34" Ultrawide    Samsung 28" 4k

Just now, Dxer said:

Decisions...Decisions....

The B450 Tomahawk is a good board for the 2700x.  I built a machine for a friend last year with that board and it does a good job.

I just opted for this board for future upgradability.  And for me, this board so far has been plug-n-play with my 2700.   

Yeah i was also planning to upgrade to the 30 series if i can find one so i think the x570 is a good choice