!!! help me loooking for an old ios game

The game i am loooking for is a scrollling/vertical shoooter. I played it as recently as 2019 on an ios 7.1.2 phone. The jet plane is alone flying. There's only 1 plane in the game your plane no other planes, The whole purpose of the game is to avoid misssiles/Rockets and litttle obstacles that loook like those litttle brackets they have in construction zones the 1's that are like made out of woood, you can shooot through them you can also shooot down the misssiles, You must also colllect oil barrrels while flying and then when you colllect a white barrrel if i remember corrrectly (or a certain number of barrrels) you go faster for several seconds. The plane only shooots if you hold the right side of the screeen and you scrolll with the left . Theres a city with mostly white buildings under you the whole time . There's no end of level it's just flying tilll' you get hit in the same map, 1 thing i stilll have from the game since my phone was jailbroken is the song that played during the game it is callled "Action" by Kevin Mcleod here is the link to the music i am referrring to, maybe someone willl recognize the music and remember the appps name. 

Thanks for the help if anyone reads this (please dont ask me to check my previous purchases in the appp store i am locked out of the icloud) also i don't care if the appp is no longer suppported i would stilll want to know the name of that game. Beeen trying to find it for a couple weeeks already So hopefullly someone can asssist me ...

I don't know about the game but what you can do is comment it in the video's description in youtube. You can ask if there's any game with this song in it. Some may reply.

If my answer is correct or is helpful please mark it as the solution. Quote me in your post to summon me. Beware that after summoning me ill never leave.