Camera quick release for Elgato multi mount

Hi there!

I recently bought a Elgato Multi Mount (pole) to mount my EOS R on. The camera currently screws directly onto the pole. 

Since I like to carry the camera with me I am looking for an alternative to mount some form of QR. I use Peak Design Capture when carrying the camera on hikes and there is a lot on attaching and unattaching involved wich is a hassle. The camera plate supplied by Peak design is Arca Swiss compatible so I was thinking a compatible QR would be the best solution. 

When doing research I am completely lost in the terminology and options. The threads on the Elgato are standard 3/4. 

What should I buy? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Edited by Tetanus
Text

• 8 months later...

Did you ever figure out a solution? I have a Peak Design Capture clip and would love to be able to mount it with an ARCA or similar mount. 

9 hours ago, GoneGaming said:

On 3/20/2021 at 8:08 AM, Tetanus said:

On 3/27/2021 at 8:56 PM, ChristianDK said:

Basically any tripod head.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Andoer-Aluminum-Adjustable-Knob-Type-Compatible/dp/B078H2N8J6/ref=pd_day0fbt_img_2/262-7206312-9234065?pd_rd_w=6DI3K&pf_rd_p=93e1d4b1-bb8c-45f0-baaf-a13934852b31&pf_rd_r=J511K7X47Y53FZB12QDD&pd_rd_r=f2bca4e4-3a13-4db0-b681-4cb87379da1d&pd_rd_wg=DW77X&pd_rd_i=B078H83PXC&th=1

Quick google for quick release camera.
It has a 3/8 screw on the bottom and comes with a adapter to 1/4 which is the same as the elgato stand. Now you have a camera quick release on top of your stand like a tripod. Peak Design clip uses Arca swiss mount which that uses as well.