Hidden Ram Usage(SLOW PC)

Jacob_S

My PC is acting really slow.    G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory. I have one chrome tab open, and it says I am using 35% of my Ram. I look in the resource monitor and the percent's are only adding up to 5%. I tried restarting and nothing is working. It is also taking a long time to login, but I disabled almost everything that was set to open on login. When I look at one of my usage trackers, it says that 10% of VRAM is being used.  Any help would be much appreciated.

Note:
GPU usage is 1% and CPU is 4%

Temps

CPU- Around 50 Celsius

GPU- Around 30 Celsius

No temp readout on my motherboard is reading above 50 Celsius

My AIO is reading 29 Celsius

Parts

----

G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory

AMD Ryzen 3600

Nvidia 2070 Super Founders addition. 

ASUS TUF Gaming X570-Plus (Wi-Fi)

Acting real slow compared to what..?

More examples of this experience in detail vs how you expect or see it before hand would be nice.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

The login takes about 30 seconds now. Before it took about 5 seconds. YouTube videos would show clean and have no buffering. Now it is buffering on and off. When I open iCue it usually takes 10 seconds. It now takes about 30 seconds. 

Side note, about once a day my computer will freeze completely and the Ram issue light will turn on, on my Motherboard.