R3jected
Go to solution Solved by DamDirtyApe,

NoiseBlocker B12-P

Corsair SP120 Quiet Edition

NoiseBlocker PLPS

Noiseblocker PL 2

Scythe Gentle Typhoon 1450RPM

Scythe Gentle Typhoon 1850RPM

Enermax Magma These are the weakest of the bunch. But they also have features like removable blades for easy cleaning. You just pull them off. Fairly quiet, but at high speeds they sometimes tick. I use to run these, but moved onto Noctuas since.

I need a CPU Fan recommendation, so please throw some of them at me [2 times 120mm] since Noctua fans are currently not available.

Gentle Typhoon and Noiseblocker are normally recognized as Noctua rivals.

But the SP series by Corsair, that's the best bang for buck you'll find. The SP High Performance are quite loud though, so go for the Quiet Editions if sound is an issue for you.

Though there's still very cheap options like the Enermax Magma out there. But again, I'd suggest: Scythe Gentle Typhoon, NoiseBlocker and Corsair as alternatives to Noctua. These recommendations are only from personal experience mixed with some benchmark reviews.

If you want recommendations on which model of each brand to get, just let us know what you're looking for. Best temps, best sound/performance, aesthetics, etc.

LTT Recruit: Tacoma | Organization: UOLTT Conglomerate | Group: Salvage and Military | Fleet: Anvil Carrack, Aegis Retaliator and CO Mustang Omega

Appreciation to: artofinca.com | UOLTT Conglomerate on RSI and LTT

If you don't know what my avatar is, it's from: Silverhawks

No aesthetics needed since I wished to have the Noctua NF F12.

They should be optimized for CPU cooling (I think high static pressure is needed therefore or isn't it?), quite but deliver the best possible performance.

Which models exactly are considered to be NF F12 competitors?

NoiseBlocker B12-P

Corsair SP120 Quiet Edition

NoiseBlocker PLPS

Noiseblocker PL 2

Scythe Gentle Typhoon 1450RPM

Scythe Gentle Typhoon 1850RPM

Enermax Magma These are the weakest of the bunch. But they also have features like removable blades for easy cleaning. You just pull them off. Fairly quiet, but at high speeds they sometimes tick. I use to run these, but moved onto Noctuas since.

LTT Recruit: Tacoma | Organization: UOLTT Conglomerate | Group: Salvage and Military | Fleet: Anvil Carrack, Aegis Retaliator and CO Mustang Omega