looking for new games

Tuanie

Hello LTT!
I build my desktop not too long ago and looking for some new game to play that will keep me entertained. 

Currently playing 
- mostly SMITE

- bf4 on and off

thinking of getting 
- ESO, I played the beta. still kinda iffy on it. How do you guys like the beta?
- Metro Last Light , I heard a lot of good things for this game. I think I might pick it up. Don't know if my system can handle it though. Heard it was pretty graphic heavy. 
- Dark Soul 2, Still waiting on this one for PC

Any other game out there you think I might like? I'm mostly into MMORPG, Adventure ( dark soul kinda game ), FPS , anything that is good really..dont really play racing games :P 

Smite? Nice.

I recommend games like TF2 and Warface which are free.

One game I keep going back to, Mount&Blade Warbands which is really fun (especially with mods). Skyrim is pretty fun too. As far as newly released games, I'm waiting for Dark Souls 2 too.

Hot line miami is a great deal I bought it on steam for 4 dollars on sale. just look on steam at any sales or events.

CPU, 8350 @ 4.3 ghz | CPU COOLER, Hyper 212 EVO | ,MOBO, Gigabyte UD3 AM3+ 990FX | RAM, 8 gb  G.Skill ripjaw 1866mhz | GPUASUS 7970 | CASE, Corsair 230T black and red STORAGE, WD caviar blue 1 TB 7200 rpm | PSU, XFX 750 watt 80+ gold | Keyboard, K70 mx blue (black/red) | Mouse Razer naga hex, | Monitors, Asus VG248QE 24in 1080p, Dell 24in monitor 1080p |

For FPS, the Bioshock series and Deus Ex: Human Revolution come to mind. The actual shooting mechanics aren't groundbreaking or anything, but the story is really good. Plus, when they're on sale on Steam, they're extremely cheap. Crysis (1, maybe 2/3) is also a good series for good shooters.

As for MMOs, I enjoy GW2, but with the lack of raids, it might be more appealing to pvp-oriented people. I played a bit of the ESO beta myself, but I didn't see much there that made a $15 sub fee worth it, IMO. I've heard decent things about Rift, so that's an option too, I suppose.

If you're into a more simulator-esque FPS experience, the ARMA series would be great to check out. I know some forum goers play too and it's also really fun even if you mess around in the editor :)

- Samo

CPU: Intel i7 4790k MOBO: Gigabyte GA-Z97x-UD3H RAM: 2x4gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600Mhz GPU: EVGA GTX 780Ti SC w/ ACX SSD: Samsung 820 128gb HDD: Seagate 1TB PSU: Cooler Master eXtreme 800w Case: Cooler Master Storm Scout

Metro Last Light is not only Graphically intensive but also CPU intensive. With that said I played Metro Last Light on an old crappy Alienware laptop at low settings and it ran pretty good while still looking good. I would suggest looking into Shadow warrior. Its on sale for 10 dollars on steam and even includes a fairly long demo so you can decide if you want to buy it. And if your looking for dumb fun with friends I would suggest Payday: the Heist. NOT PAYDAY 2. The First game is way better and if you like it buy the Wolf pack DLC. It adds a TON of content!

Have fun!

(sneezes) "Sorry I'm allergic to bullshit"