PCIE Cables for Corsair RX650i PSU (not extension cables)?

Mark Kaine

Currently I have it like this 

20210310_211640.thumb.jpg.b77e39d44ada6111c11365ead6992856.jpg

20210310_204806.thumb.jpg.0f22b87124db4052f2262746469a0332.jpg

But I would rather have the cables coming from above, something is just weird with how they are now, they're also pretty strained this way, which makes me kinda uncomfortable. 

I tried putting them through the opening above (right side) but then they were simply too short. 🤔

My old PSU had flat PCIE cables that were flat enough so I could actually lead them through the hard drive tray on top, which was perfect,  but these Corsair cables are too thick it's not gonna work. 

So what are my options, can I get compatible flat PCIE cables or just a bit longer ones? If yes, where? 

Alternatively extensions would work too, I guess, but they could not be any longer than maybe 10 cm, 5-8cm would be better due to space constraints in this case (301) I'm not sure if this would be another option? 

Tldr,  it's not a big issue but as you can see not ideal (the Corsair are simply 10cm too short and too thick also) and I'm just wondering about about my options here?

Thanks in advance 

The direction tells you... the direction

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

Corsair Link (Anime Edition) 

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer

Audacity 

VLC

WMP

GIMP

HWiNFO64

Paint

3D Paint

GitHub Desktop 

Superposition 

Prime95

Aida64

GPUZ

CPUZ

Generic Logviewer

4 minutes ago, Mark Kaine said:

-snip-

A lot of cases have the issue where the pci-e for the cpu does not fit through the hole. You should however check if the collision is the case or motherboard as some motherboard will interfere with the hole, you might need to remove the motherboard to make it fit. Else cable extensions are a option as they could be individually sleeved. 

On 11/19/2014 at 2:14 PM, Syntaxvgm said:
You would think Ubisoft would support the Bulldozer based architectures more given their digging themed names like bulldozer, Piledriver, Steamroller and Excavator.

Extensions are super easy, and fairly inexpensive on amazon.  

you can do cablemods and get custom cables to whatever length you want, but you'll pay for that.

ie:
https://smile.amazon.com/Asiahorse-Adapter-Extension-Sleeved-Braided/dp/B08MW67ZN1/ref=sr_1_5?crid=1738MB6UASSF&dchild=1&keywords=asiahorse+cable+extension&qid=1615515717&sprefix=asiahor%2Caps%2C200&sr=8-5