Integrating a IP out of range on a UDM-Pro

I have a device that has a ip of something of something like 189.234.54.22, but I'm trying to be able to map that device on a network that uses a 192.168.X.X.
 Is there a way to be able to access that device on the network mapping its ip to 192.168 network using some static ip trickery?

This is for a Dairy we use a  EZ-feed Radio that has that static ip that we keep just plugged into a second ethernet port on a pc so the applicatio we use for it can see it. My goal is to have all the computers in the office be able to see it.

1 minute ago, nextcode4u said:

I have a device that has a ip of something of something like 189.234.54.22, but I'm trying to be able to map that device on a network that uses a 192.168.X.X.
 Is there a way to be able to access that device on the network mapping its ip to 192.168 network using some static ip trickery?

I havent tried to integrate this device yet. Not sure how to go abut it.

hey so 192.168.X.X is referring to an internal ip address aka what you would use on a local network but 189.234.54.22 is an external ip address aka what a website sees when you connect to it or anything you connect to out side of your local network

I understand that. I think I worded It Poorly. Im trying to basically emmulate it being on the local network with a ip in the 192.168.X.X range so 189.234.54.22 assigned to a ip of 192.168.1.XX so I can see that device on the local network and other devices can see it as well

This is for a Dairy we use a  EZ-feed Radio that has that static ip that we keep just plugged into a second ethernet port on a pc so the applicatio we use for it can see it. My goal is to have all the computers in the office be able to see it.

Why not just change the ip of the device?

Normally its a really bad idea to use a IP thats not for LAN use or you own. Do you own this public IP?

1 minute ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

Why not just change the ip of the device?

Normally its a really bad idea to use a IP thats not for LAN use or you own. Do you own this public IP?

The Post Above should explain better. Were is linus when you need him lol.

1 minute ago, nextcode4u said:

The Post Above should explain better. Were is linus when you need him lol.

Why not change the IP of the device? Thats the correct solution.

What is the subnet mask on the device? How about gateway?

You can add anoutehr subnet on the UDM.

Really change the IP, using that IP is wrong and shouldn't be done.

7 minutes ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

Why not change the IP of the device? Thats the correct solution.

What is the subnet mask on the device? How about gateway?

You can add anoutehr subnet on the UDM.

Really change the IP, using that IP is wrong and shouldn't be done.

the ip of the device sadly deosnt have a GUI. I couldnt change it if i wanted to.

Im Aware of the subnet and vlans but im confused on how to configure a port that map that device on my dhcp network translate the ip that is out of range into range so request could be forwarded to that ip thats out of range. 

subnet not known 

2 minutes ago, nextcode4u said:

the ip of the device sadly deosnt have a GUI. I couldnt change it if i wanted to.

Im Aware of the subnet and vlans but im confused on how to configure a port that map that device on my dhcp network translate the ip that is out of range into range so request could be forwarded to that ip thats out of range. 

subnet not known 

The manual should tell you how to change the IP of the device. Or change it to DHCP.

What is the subnet mask set to now?

Make a new subnet on the udm with the same network and it should connect. 

3 minutes ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

The manual should tell you how to change the IP of the device. Or change it to DHCP.

What is the subnet mask set to now?

Make a new subnet on the udm with the same network and it should connect. 

So I managed to find what I was looking for. DHCP relay will basically relay request to networks and devices on a different subnet

Capture.PNG

Just now, nextcode4u said:

So I managed to find what I was looking for. DHCP relay will basically relay request to networks and devices on a different subnet

Capture.PNG

Im pretty sure DHCP relay isn't what you want here. Since the device isn't using dhcp, the dhcp relay won't affect it.