Sizing questions... will the parts fit ?

Darxy

Hey, I am building a new pc, wondering if anyone notices any issues, specifically with sizing/fit.

- Lian Li Lancool 2 Mesh RGB

- X570 Tomahawk

- Amd 5900x

- 3080 MSI Ventus OC (on waiting list)

- Noctua NH D-15 CPU Cooler

- Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32gb 3600 (2x16)

- Psu - (not sure yet, want something quiet, any suggestions?)

I am looking at picking up the ram, and mb in the next day or 2 (hopefully today), but would like to know if anyone notices any sizing/fit issues, specifically with my D-15 cpu cooler, vid card, and the ram heights... will it fit with no issues?

This is mainly a gaming rig, but will also be used for photoshop, vegas pro video creating/editing.

Thanks

16 minutes ago, Darxy said:

Hey, I am building a new pc, wondering if anyone notices any issues, specifically with sizing/fit.

- Lian Li Lancool 2 Mesh RGB

- X570 Tomahawk

- Amd 5900x

- 3080 MSI Ventus OC (on waiting list)

- Noctua NH D-15 CPU Cooler

- Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32gb 3600 (2x16)

- Psu - (not sure yet, want something quiet, any suggestions?)

I am looking at picking up the ram, and mb in the next day or 2 (hopefully today), but would like to know if anyone notices any sizing/fit issues, specifically with my D-15 cpu cooler, vid card, and the ram heights... will it fit with no issues?

This is mainly a gaming rig, but will also be used for photoshop, vegas pro video creating/editing.

Thanks

Should fit fine, I don't see any compatibility issues there. You might need to raise the position of one of your fans on your D-15 to clear the ram, but there's enough space for them to slide up a decent bit, and it shouldn't really be detrimental to performance. 

I wouldn't recommend the Ventus lineup of ampere cards for various reasons, which includes fairly poor thermal performance and an inability to increase power liimits, which basically makes it pretty objectively 'worse' than the FE-or most other cards for that matter. I say this from research as well as some personal experience- I own a 3070 ventus 2x. I would recommend against purchasing the card- especially if you're in the US with MSI pricing their GPUs ridiculously- *ahem* MSI NVIDIA Geforce RTX 3080 VENTUS 3X 10G OC BV GDDR6X PCI Express 4.0 Graphic Card Black/Silver - Best Buy
Literally more than... Well just about any gpu from other manufacturers, for their lowest-end 3080. 
Like a ROG strix 3080... ASUS GeForce RTX 3080 10GB GDDR6X PCI Express 4.0 Strix Graphics Card Black ROG-STRIX-RTX3080-O10G-GAMING - Best Buy

However, It's still a GA102, It's still a 3080. I would again, recommend against it but It's still a great GPU. 

I am NOT a professional and a lot of the time what I'm saying is based on limited knowledge and experience. I'm going to be incorrect at times. 

Motherboard Tier List                   How many watts do I need?
Best B550 Motherboards             Best Intel Z490 Motherboards

PC Troubleshooting                      You don't need a big PSU

PSU Tier List                                Common pc building mistakes 
PC BUILD Guide! (POV)              How to Overclock your CPU 

NH-D15 with Vengeance Pro memory modules is a sub-optimal combination. There seems little point in using rgb memory that are covered by the cpu cooler.

Consider the NH-D15S or NH-U12A instead. Another alternative would be using Corsair LPX modules.

The RMX 650 or 750 would be good psu choices. Seasonic GX are good alternatives.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

25 minutes ago, brob said:

NH-D15 with Vengeance Pro memory modules is a sub-optimal combination. There seems little point in using rgb memory that are covered by the cpu cooler.

Consider the NH-D15S or NH-U12A instead. Another alternative would be using Corsair LPX modules.

The RMX 650 or 750 would be good psu choices. Seasonic GX are good alternatives.

YEAH i AM DITCHING THE RGB RAM. GOING SLIM RAM