Graphics card

Armyvet
Go to solution Solved by Slottr,

-Locked-

We do not allow classifieds posts outside of the classifieds section. If you reach the appropriate parameters to post there (100 posts), you may post to request to purchase.

Otherwise if you are looking for someone to give you a card for free, please see our forum rules:

No begging for free or discounted things, asking for donations, GoFundMes, or any similar content.

The rest of our rules:

Hi I built my first computer and got it all done but when if came time to get the graphics card I ran out of money. I play a few games and that's how I keep in touch with some of my buddies.  My laptop I play on sucks that's why I built one.  I was wondering if anyone had one to spare.

-Locked-

We do not allow classifieds posts outside of the classifieds section. If you reach the appropriate parameters to post there (100 posts), you may post to request to purchase.

Otherwise if you are looking for someone to give you a card for free, please see our forum rules:

No begging for free or discounted things, asking for donations, GoFundMes, or any similar content.

The rest of our rules:

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P