Some way to make own strong residental proxies for many purposes ?

PWforPower
Go to solution Solved by Alex Atkin UK,

You really need to explain why you want these proxies.  You certainly don't want them open to the public as if you created them, you are legally responsible if they are used for illegal purposes and open proxies WOULD be discovered by people running port scans of random IP ranges.

Proxies make no sense if its to avoid being tracked as there are many other ways your browser may leak your identity.  Also anything free may log everything you do, creating your own there will be a record that YOU used those IP addresses and again are responsible for what ever traffic went over them.

Is possible to make residental prefered or ips proxies with amazon aws or some another way.

1 hour ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

What is your goal with the proxies? 

Pretty long story, but short. I and one old man who ressel old xeon workstations, mhmmm I really don't know it's weird and for me its little stupid, but if you prefer I would say you story.

Mostly its for some anonymous software with anonymous testing if I understood correctly, which will with some servers and proxies test its perfomance, ie. on how many servers with proxies which are stable using it software will crash. 

1 hour ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

What router and network config are you using?

What exact do you mean ?

27 minutes ago, PWforPower said:

Pretty long story, but short. I and one old man who ressel old xeon workstations, mhmmm I really don't know it's weird and for me its little stupid, but if you prefer I would say you story.

Mostly its for some anonymous software with anonymous testing if I understood correctly, which will with some servers and proxies test its perfomance, ie. on how many servers with proxies which are stable using it software will crash. 

What exact do you mean ?

I don't see how you would need a proxy for reselling old workstations.

Who are you trying to hide from? A VPN to a public vpn provider is probalby waht you want.

34 minutes ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

Who are you trying to hide from? A VPN to a public vpn provider is probalby waht you want.

Not for reselling, I started to say you story but, I think its long and quite stupid, not stupid, but no way.

He want to test some app without public releasing and and with as little knowledge as possible about that application. Im helping him and we ie. he wont spend to much money, so we need some stable proxies with prefered relatively fast speeds. So I thought maybe is cheaper to make a lot of own proxies, than buying.

4 minutes ago, PWforPower said:

Not for reselling, I started to say you story but, I think its long and quite stupid, not stupid, but no way.

He want to test some app without public releasing and and with as little knowledge as possible about that application. Im helping him and we ie. he wont spend to much money, so we need some stable proxies with prefered relatively fast speeds. So I thought maybe is cheaper to make a lot of own proxies, than buying.

Can you use a vpn?

Just use one of the many public vpn options, much cheaper and easily that a diy seutp.

2 minutes ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

Can you use a vpn?

Just use one of the many public vpn options, much cheaper and easily that a diy seutp.

Good idea, but question is which one are fast.

Many of them I've tryed are slow.

And I don't know how much cheaper than proxies when I don't know prices of proxy setups

Just now, PWforPower said:

Good idea, but question is which one are fast.

Many of them I've tryed are slow.

Which ones have you tried? I have gotten >500mbit on PIA

2 minutes ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

Proton, avira, express, avg, avast and nord. It seems nord is fastest. Thats what I've tryed earlier.

23 hours ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

Have you found something ?

I've found https://createproxy.com/ with which you can put yours ip port and etc. 

But I dont trust this, so how I could make them without https://createproxy.com/ ? somehow with squid or without it.

There is how to make them for only one pc use and they aren private, they dont have nay user and password and there are how to make them but also for public use: 

self useI would to make same as there but I don't know how to set login credentialssame there also public.

9 minutes ago, PWforPower said:

Have you found something ?

I've found https://createproxy.com/ with which you can put yours ip port and etc. 

But I dont trust this, so how I could make them without https://createproxy.com/ ? somehow with squid or without it.

There is how to make them for only one pc use and they aren private, they dont have nay user and password and there are how to make them but also for public use: 

self useI would to make same as there but I don't know how to set login credentialssame there also public.

why not use a vpn?

What do you want to proxy, just web traffic?

Those vpn services seem like your best bet here

You really need to explain why you want these proxies.  You certainly don't want them open to the public as if you created them, you are legally responsible if they are used for illegal purposes and open proxies WOULD be discovered by people running port scans of random IP ranges.

Proxies make no sense if its to avoid being tracked as there are many other ways your browser may leak your identity.  Also anything free may log everything you do, creating your own there will be a record that YOU used those IP addresses and again are responsible for what ever traffic went over them.

Router:  Intel N100 (pfSense) WiFi6: Zyxel NWA210AX (1.7Gbit peak at 160Mhz)
WiFi5: Ubiquiti NanoHD OpenWRT (~500Mbit at 80Mhz) Switches: Netgear MS510TXUP, MS510TXPP, GS110EMX
ISPs: Zen Full Fibre 900 (~930Mbit down, 115Mbit up) + Three 5G (~800Mbit down, 115Mbit up)
Upgrading Laptop/Desktop CNVIo WiFi 5 cards to PCIe WiFi6e/7

• 2 weeks later...

For what purpose do you need proxies?

There is like a lot of different type of proxies like residential proxies, mobile proxies, datacenter proxies and ISP proxies, all used for various things.

For example datacenter proxies are popular for being used for APIs and data scraping related things, but they usually tend to be blocked by a lot of sites for things such as data scraping to people resort to residential proxies where there is a pool of millions of IPs that you can get and choose what country to get, but they are slow so there are mobile proxies which are proxies ran on 4G devices and much faster but have limited IPs...

If you want to make your own datacenter proxies its simple but there are 2 methods:
-Get lots of VPS servers and make proxies out of each of them

-Rent IP subnets and apply them on your own servers or rented servers and make IPs out of them

Unless you tell us what you need proxies for it will be hard to help 😕

15 hours ago, spoonkid said:

For what purpose do you need proxies?

There is like a lot of different type of proxies like residential proxies, mobile proxies, datacenter proxies and ISP proxies, all used for various things.

For example datacenter proxies are popular for being used for APIs and data scraping related things, but they usually tend to be blocked by a lot of sites for things such as data scraping to people resort to residential proxies where there is a pool of millions of IPs that you can get and choose what country to get, but they are slow so there are mobile proxies which are proxies ran on 4G devices and much faster but have limited IPs...

If you want to make your own datacenter proxies its simple but there are 2 methods:
-Get lots of VPS servers and make proxies out of each of them

-Rent IP subnets and apply them on your own servers or rented servers and make IPs out of them

Unless you tell us what you need proxies for it will be hard to help 😕

Thats my problem because, I need them for really uncommon purposes, someone on my way would have money and just rent someone to do it, but Im self employed for this project Im making. immportant is that these proxies wont be used out of my testing circle, so it wont be used for scraping and other shits. I think the best for me is residental because that application needs it.

Does it need to be online?  If you're wanting to test the limits then having the entire Internet as a bottleneck doesn't make much sense, you'd want a PC locally on a fast LAN to "pretend" to be the service the app is using and then you can abuse it as much as you like without the Internet getting in the way or any need for proxies.

Router:  Intel N100 (pfSense) WiFi6: Zyxel NWA210AX (1.7Gbit peak at 160Mhz)
WiFi5: Ubiquiti NanoHD OpenWRT (~500Mbit at 80Mhz) Switches: Netgear MS510TXUP, MS510TXPP, GS110EMX
ISPs: Zen Full Fibre 900 (~930Mbit down, 115Mbit up) + Three 5G (~800Mbit down, 115Mbit up)
Upgrading Laptop/Desktop CNVIo WiFi 5 cards to PCIe WiFi6e/7

• 1 year later...
On 3/6/2021 at 1:01 AM, Electronics Wizardy said:

THIS

good vpn service will be enough for your goals