New PC first build (internet not working)

Br3akx

First PC build. Can anyone help on how to get internet. I don’t want to connect an Ethernet  cable. Friend says I have to download the driver for the motherboard. I ordered an (intel z490 core i7 configurator). Anyone  willing to help me out or guide towards the right direction on where to download the driver. Here are my motherboard specs ASUS PRIME Z590-P - WiFi, ARGB Header (2), USB 3.2 Ports (1 Type-C, 3 Type-A), M.2 Slot (3) I need some help on which driver is needed. 

5 minutes ago, Br3akx said:

My motherboard is (intel z490).

this doesn't say what board it is, different manufacturers have different drivers usually. either way, go to the website for the exact model mobo you have, and download the driver's onto a flash drive, and then install them on the pc. you can probably get away with just the wlan drivers, and once connected to the internet windows 10 should get the rest.

43 minutes ago, Br3akx said:

First PC build. Can anyone help on how to get internet. I don’t want to connect an Ethernet  cable. Friend says I have to download the driver for the motherboard. I ordered an (intel z490 core i7 configurator). Anyone  willing to help me out or guide towards the right direction on where to download the driver. 

Does your pc even have a wifi card? What motherboard are you using?

Technology is NEVER easy :(

6 minutes ago, Trilex said:

Does your pc even have a wifi card? What motherboard are you using?

ASUS PRIME Z590-P - WiFi, ARGB Header (2), USB 3.2 Ports (1 Type-C, 3 Type-A), M.2 Slot (3)