WHEA uncorrectable error and Samsung 970 Evo not recognized by motherboard

Frandesktop

Lately I've been getting many BSODs with "WHEA uncorrectable error"

Now motherboard won't recognize the NVME in BIOS at all. 

The specs are:

ASRock B450m-Pro4

Ryzen 3 2200g

GTX 1060 6GB

2x4GB RAM (Ballistix LT Sport 2666Mhz)

Samsung 970 Evo NVME SSD

Is the Samsung NVME dead? Motherboard connector? Because I don't have other motherboard with nvme or other nvme

Oh I have similar issue on mine build... On mine turning it off completely for a moment or entering and exiting flashmode (without updating anything) helps and disk is visible again. I read that its popular issue that nvme is not visible in bios after power supply loss. of course it doesnt help with bsod cause.

13 minutes ago, curiousmind34 said:

That error occurs because windows wants to protect your data and your hardware from dying on you.

try flashing the 3.5 version of your bios??, theres a chance it could fix it (last recommended version for 2nd gen ryzen)

https://www.asrock.com/mb/AMD/B450M Pro4/index.asp#BIOS

I flashed 3.5 version, didn't help. I just noticed they wrote there it's not possible to downgrade BIOS, so how did it work? Did I damage anything?

12 minutes ago, Kamil Powolny said:

Oh I have similar issue on mine build... On mine turning it off completely for a moment or entering and exiting flashmode (without updating anything) helps. I read that its popular issue that nvme is not visible in bios after power supply loss.

Oh didn't know about NVME. Although it's been long time and my NVME is not recognized. Wonder if it's dead