Video names

chimmychunger

When you upload a video to youtube does the raw video file name matter towards anything I.e search results. I name the videos on youtube properly like Theif part 1: BLA BLA, but the raw file is called 1. Thanks for the answers

I dont think the name of the raw file matters, however it can't hurt to change it just in case 

"Anything that makes a console more like a PC, makes it better" 

-Linus Sebastian

I dont think the name of the raw file matters, however it can't hurt to change it just in case 

^^ agreed

also i have OCD so i have a tendency to name everything properly. gets boring when you have gigs upon gigs of music to name properly. lol

In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only a GTX 1080, just a single 1080, where my glorious PC once stood....

For that is all I need, For the Emperor of Man, Jen-Hsun Huang, protects. We march for Nvidia, and we shall know no fear!

When you upload a video to youtube does the raw video file name matter towards anything I.e search results. I name the videos on youtube properly like Theif part 1: BLA BLA, but the raw file is called 1. Thanks for the answers

No, because the video is named during the upload which is then put into the search results

Also you can tag your video with various key words that show up during somebodys earch

for example tagging "video game", "gameplay", "review", "walkthrough" "stealth game" or whatever would improve its search ranking as it will show up when somebody is watching other videos related to this tag - so if somebody was watching a stealth play though of splinter cell, a theif video tagged stealth my come up in the recommended section

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

These are the tags i use for my south park series are they good enough

South park, South park game, South park the stick of truth, South park: the stick of truth, South park gameplay, South park game gameplay, 
South park the stick of truth gameplay, South park review, South park game review, South park the stick of truth review, 
South park: the stick of truth review, South park: the stick of truth gameplay, South park 100%, South park walkthrough, South park game walkthrough, 
South park: the stick of truth walkthrough,

These are the tags i use for my south park series are they good enough

South park, South park game, South park the stick of truth, South park: the stick of truth, South park gameplay, South park game gameplay, 
South park the stick of truth gameplay, South park review, South park game review, South park the stick of truth review, 
South park: the stick of truth review, South park: the stick of truth gameplay, South park 100%, South park walkthrough, South park game walkthrough, 
South park: the stick of truth walkthrough,

Everybody is doing Stick of Truth :3 but those seem like good tags.