Help With New PC Build

Hey fellow Techies,

Hope you’re all staying safe!

So I’ve been wanting to upgrade my current PC for a while now, it isn’t overly bad I’ve got a i7-7700K, 2070S and 16GB DDR4 @ 2400MHz but I like to game and stream from a single PC setup so was looking to invest into building a new PC but I was just really wanting to know what’s best whether to jump over to team Red when stock allows or stay with team Blue.

Any advice will be welcomed!

You didn't provide a budget, so I'm going to make a PC between midrange and high-end. And I'm also going to make this in USD.

For streaming, I personally suggest going with Ryzen.

Also keep you 2070S until you find a better GPU for a reasonable price. If you want to make the jump to a better card, then go ahead.

I set $450 for the 3060 Ti as the maximum, if you can find it under that, great!

→  Kindly quote or mention me if you would like a reply back.

<famous quote>

As of current, it is hard to predict which side you should be on, judging that scalpers messes with the market. However, Team Red (as of 1st March 2021) offers the best price vs performance ratio with their Ryzen 5000 desktop CPU and their Ryzen 3000 CPU are still far overpowered by today's standard. The problem with AMD currently is because of TSMC having production issues.

As for Team Blue, the 11th gen CPU seems to be a good option, and I believe that they will likely to have in stock because they are not manufactured by TSMC. So stocks should be no issue for the time being. Anyway, if you can get 10th gen processor and motherboard cheaply, it is a good option.

I have ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder). More info: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism_spectrum

I apologies if my comments or post offends you in any way, or if my rage got a little too far. I'll try my best to make my post as non-offensive as much as possible.

-> Moved to New Builds and Planning

What are your current troubles for achieving what you are looking for with upgrade? Are you looking to do partial upgrades or full overhaul? Also mention budget if you have one in mind.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv