Audio Issues with gaming headsets

Warlockv2

Ok,  its been 2 weeks and i tried everything so here goes....

i have a gaming headset, a g332.  if i set my headset to output and record from it, any sound that comes from pc is looping into mic.  as if its nativly playing threw it.  its loud,  also, if i mute the mic it still does it.  i cannot get it to stop

I have tried the following:

1.  its a mic with mic and headphone jacks, so i tried both front and back jacks.

2.  i bough a 1/8th in to USB ENVEL adapter tro make it a usb headset but it still does it, no change.

3. I disabled onnboard audio fro a bios level and removed realtek drivers form windows all together.  and no luck

4.  i tested with a different headset and it was the same

5. reinstalled windows from scratch, and beyond nessesary drivers, i tested immediatly, and same thing.

6. i have also tried disabling every other audio thing in mys etup prior and following installation of fresh windows and zero luck.

i cannot, figure this out.  and its actually got me batty.... please community, help me... :(

i should add what my pc is

Gigabyte b550m DS3H

Ryzen 5 5600x

EVGA RTX 3080 XC3

16 gigs 3200 ram.

Windows has hidden the sound settings in at least 2 different places.  

There is an option box to hear the mic audio that should be unchecked. 

Thats not the problem, i know what that is its listen to device, but i assure you that was rthe first thing i checked.

its not my voice that's being played back threw the speakers...  its all pc sounds and voices coming threw the headset that gets relayed back to them.  from me,  its backwards

but thanks for the reply