Can it do 250ohm????

c0un1

Hey i wanna buy a  behringer xenyx qx1002usb audio interface but i wonder if it is good for gaming and livestreaming and if it Can run a 250ohm headset? 

or is there any other audio interfaces that also is good and Can run 250ohm headsets?

imma just assume we are talking about beyerdynamics here. I cant seem to find any specs regarding the headphone out of this piece of kit but from my little experience and what I read on cheaper interfaces is that audio out tend to be a bit weak. so you can probably get something like a 990 to a decent volume. its kind of a matter of driving them properly. the bass can sound loose and really muddy when not powered correctly. and treble kinda uncontroled but I mean footsteps arent too big of an issue if its just for gaming. I haven;t really heard that many favorable things with behringer anyway except for a few of their products

3 hours ago, c0un1 said:

Hey i wanna buy a  behringer xenyx qx1002usb audio interface but i wonder if it is good for gaming and livestreaming and if it Can run a 250ohm headset? 

or is there any other audio interfaces that also is good and Can run 250ohm headsets?

I wouldnt use the Xenyx just as a audio interface

"Premium 10-Input 2-Bus Mixer with XENYX Mic Preamps & Compressors, British EQs, Klark Teknik Multi-FX Processor and USB/Audio Interface" here is the full product description title. You see how audio interface is the last thing. When in your life has the selling point they mention last ever been a good thing.

Just get a normal audio interface, even the behringer 202hd at the same price point is a better choice

Agreed. The price you'd be paying for that Behringer is in the Scarlett 2i2 / MOTU M2 category. The DACs and ADCs in that console will be VASTLY inferior.

Furthermore, I've used one of the Behringer Xenyx mixers. I think it was the 8-channel one, I don't remember. I wouldn't even consider buying one. 

We're talking about a $150 or so analog mixer. At that price point, you're getting the utter cheapest pots, switches and faders available. They get noisy after a while, and there isn't much you can do on the really cheap ones.

If you look around, you can pick up those little Behringer / Yamaha / Mackie / other mixers for $20 on eBay / Craigslist / surplus. Why? The switches and pots get noisy. With a real console, you can do something about that (though it's a huge pain). With something that's basically a toy, it's a waste of time. 

If you have a use for the rest of the console, then that's something we can talk about. Don't assume that just because it has more knobs it's a better product.