Has long term bluetooth radiation been studied on VR headsets?

MS-DOS
On 3/6/2021 at 3:02 AM, SGT-AMD said:

I have learned to ignore it, as I have had it for more that 40 years.

Both ears are affected, sounds like white noise, also, I hear what sounds like a stop watch ticking, That one is strange

We will see if the ENT doctor can figure it out.

The most simple explaination i have heard is that the tiny hairs on the ears become permanently bended making a permanent sound

other more complex explaination would be neuronal stuff

and sometimes the muscle may become twitcthy for some reason. i have had some periods where under my eye i had that typical high stress tick where there is a tiny pulsating movement but it goes away after a while, i havent had that for a long time

anyway my question now on bluetooth is: can i use a phone with bluettooth on, inside a plastic vr headset like this:

81Q4Bk0aHKL._AC_SX679_.jpg

and use a gamepad to control the vr menu/games? will the bluetooth waves go throught the plastic?

On 2/27/2021 at 9:33 AM, Spindel said:

BT is around 2,4 GHz so microwave spectrum and thus non ionizing. 

What can happen is that it heats the tissue and there might be possible long term effects of heating human tissue up

The spec based on tissue heating up was created many decades ago and set primarily to keep techs safe when they worked on large microwave emitters. Those in the scientific community that are becoming concerned about unintended affects around consumer devices (phones, etc) are concerned not due to heat but around other effects to cellular growth and processes. Your body can be effected by microcurrents and there is potential to mess up cellular processes.

There were enough studies done that suggested some issues with phones that the WHO now includes a  tentative warning about this. 

The science around this is all messed up and it will take time to determine what is real and what is not because: Like with tobacco, there is a lot of money and energy already invested in technologies and the issue is so politicized that the US FCC has not even attempted to modernize the way they determine regulations in this area.

On 3/9/2021 at 8:59 PM, TraveltheWorld said:

The spec based on tissue heating up was created many decades ago and set primarily to keep techs safe when they worked on large microwave emitters. Those in the scientific community that are becoming concerned about unintended affects around consumer devices (phones, etc) are concerned not due to heat but around other effects to cellular growth and processes. Your body can be effected by microcurrents and there is potential to mess up cellular processes.

There were enough studies done that suggested some issues with phones that the WHO now includes a  tentative warning about this. 

The science around this is all messed up and it will take time to determine what is real and what is not because: Like with tobacco, there is a lot of money and energy already invested in technologies and the issue is so politicized that the US FCC has not even attempted to modernize the way they determine regulations in this area.

So sohuld I disable bluetooth when using the phone on VR? the problem is, how do I recenter the view with the gamepad if the BT is disabled? I only watch movies so I only need the gamepad to press recenter but I still need it since the image drifts to the sides and is noticeable every 5 mintues or so. Unfortunately DeoVR has no auto-recenter feature so all I can do is to press the buttn every 5 minute

On 2/27/2021 at 6:25 PM, MS-DOS said:

They used to say a similar thing about smoking cigs back then.

Except there was a clear correlation between smoking and lung cancer that does not exist with bluetooth.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*