Looking For A New Headset/Headphones

Syralys

Looking to buy a new wireless headset or headphones that are best for gaming. I was originally using the Logitech G533 and loved them to death, but they have finally met their inevitable fate and now have connectivity issues. So I'm looking for some recommendations. I would really like them to be wireless, because wires on some headsets/headphones bother me. Doesn't need to have a microphone hence the headphones as an option for recommendations since I have a Blue Yeti microphone I use for my streaming and talking to friends on discord mostly. Anything will help. I've been looking at the Astro A50 Gen 4, but I don't know if that would be the best in terms of audio in a sense. All help is appreciated. Thanks 🙂

17 minutes ago, Syralys said:

Looking to buy a new wireless headset or headphones that are best for gaming. I was originally using the Logitech G533 and loved them to death, but they have finally met their inevitable fate and now have connectivity issues. So I'm looking for some recommendations. I would really like them to be wireless, because wires on some headsets/headphones bother me. Doesn't need to have a microphone hence the headphones as an option for recommendations since I have a Blue Yeti microphone I use for my streaming and talking to friends on discord mostly. Anything will help. I've been looking at the Astro A50 Gen 4, but I don't know if that would be the best in terms of audio in a sense. All help is appreciated. Thanks 🙂

Depends on what kind of tone emphasis you like, by that I mean do you like thunderous lows or more emphasis on the mid and high range tones I own two wireless headsets, I listen to Rap, Rock and Classical and use my Razer Nari Essential wireless for the thunderous lows and for my mids and highs it was a split between the BlackSharkV2 Pro or the Logitech G Pro X Wireless, for me I chose the GproX since I dont own a decent mic, since you have the Yeti id opt for the Blackshark unless you like a heavier emphasis on the high, the Logitechs although for having 50mm drivers it lacks any real punch to its bass and the bass you'd hear is normalized that's where my Nari comes in if I want to deafen myself haha.

Rocking a Logitech G pro X wireless. Great headset, though it's a bit quiet on the low end, and the highs are a little unbalanced, the drivers themselves are great and with proper EQ it can deliver nice sound. The microphone is a little flimsy but it's deatachable and you won't be using it anyway. Charges with type c and has enough battery to run for two days. Also it comes with replacable fabric earcups - I find them more comfortable than the attached leather ones.
Attaching my Equaliser APO 1.2.1 config for my GproX made from data from rtings

lgprox.txt

31 minutes ago, Atessin4 said:

Rocking a Logitech G pro X wireless. Great headset, though it's a bit quiet on the low end, and the highs are a little unbalanced, the drivers themselves are great and with proper EQ it can deliver nice sound. The microphone is a little flimsy but it's deatachable and you won't be using it anyway. Charges with type c and has enough battery to run for two days. Also it comes with replacable fabric earcups - I find them more comfortable than the attached leather ones.
Attaching my Equaliser APO 1.2.1 config for my GproX made from data from rtings

lgprox.txt 112 B · 1 download

I can agree 100% with your evaluation for my deeps I use my nari essential got a nice used pair for 80 with that mic on the naris going up beside the earcup and I too dislike the faux leather earcups and have the foam mesh ones installed, I've owned many headsets for gaming but this G pro was super worth it in the long haul.

While I like the options. I'm unable to really locate a G Pro X on Amazon and they're sold out on Best Buy. Waiting for Logitech to mail anything through their site takes forever so it gives me time to look at Razer's options that Chris Greene suggested. Any other suggestions on headsets/headphones you may suggest looking into? 

Edit: I've tried using the G935 once and I had an issue with it sliding off my head, but this was probably due to the leather headband and earcups.

10 minutes ago, Syralys said:

While I like the options. I'm unable to really locate a G Pro X on Amazon and they're sold out on Best Buy. Waiting for Logitech to mail anything through their site takes forever so it gives me time to look at Razer's options that Chris Greene suggested. Any other suggestions on headsets/headphones you may suggest looking into? 

Edit: I've tried using the G935 once and I had an issue with it sliding off my head, but this was probably due to the leather headband and earcups.

Astro A50 are another of my top picks right there along side of the Arctis Pro 7s and followed by my personal choice of comfort affordability and reliability/range are the Nari Essential Wireless (budget) and then theres also the Corsair Void Pro Elite (kinda bland and lacking real fidelity) the G933 fell victim to the fate of the g935s and then there are the baller version the Corsair Virtuoso all of these ive tested and found they have excellent range in both fidelity and ability to move around freely without fear of random disconnections unless you have very thick concrete walls or are in a basement or around many metallic objects to bounce its signal. what I did is use a USB 3.0 extension cord to go outside my door to ping my signal all through my house and simply interchange my headsets when I want tone varieties.

45 minutes ago, Chris Greene said:

Astro A50 are another of my top picks right there along side of the Arctis Pro 7s and followed by my personal choice of comfort affordability and reliability/range are the Nari Essential Wireless (budget) and then theres also the Corsair Void Pro Elite (kinda bland and lacking real fidelity) the G933 fell victim to the fate of the g935s and then there are the baller version the Corsair Virtuoso all of these ive tested and found they have excellent range in both fidelity and ability to move around freely without fear of random disconnections unless you have very thick concrete walls or are in a basement or around many metallic objects to bounce its signal. what I did is use a USB 3.0 extension cord to go outside my door to ping my signal all through my house and simply interchange my headsets when I want tone varieties.

Alrighty. I will take a look at them all and do a bit more research. Thank you for taking the time to answer me. 🙂 I was going to town Sunday to buy whatever I decide. Again Thanks for your help. 🙂 

3 minutes ago, Syralys said:

Alrighty. I will take a look at them all and do a bit more research. Thank you for taking the time to answer me. 🙂 I was going to town Sunday to buy whatever I decide. Again Thanks for your help. 🙂 

You are very welcome. Glad to help 🙂