HDD Corrupted Or Something (HELP !)

SADFASDFASF

so I recently reset everything on my pc including both my SSD and HDD. Everything was going fine and everything work until I tried downloading something on my HDD (my second drive) and it said corrupted files and that it couldn't download. So my first thought was to go check the files on the HDD but there was nothing because I had deleted everything. So I was confused on why it showed that. I tried it again and it started to download then it stopped and said files were corrupted so I thought maybe hard drive is faulty or broken so I did test on the HDD like the health and corrupted files and all that and it came up to be healthy. So can someone please tell my why this is happening. Its not faulty or none of that sort I did many test to check that and it all came healthy and responsive. And when it start downloading the HDD makes a weird noise then stops like it resets or something. Its been formatted please let me know. 

31 minutes ago, armannigalindo said:

so I recently reset everything on my pc including both my SSD and HDD. Everything was going fine and everything work until I tried downloading something on my HDD (my second drive) and it said corrupted files and that it couldn't download. So my first thought was to go check the files on the HDD but there was nothing because I had deleted everything. So I was confused on why it showed that. I tried it again and it started to download then it stopped and said files were corrupted so I thought maybe hard drive is faulty or broken so I did test on the HDD like the health and corrupted files and all that and it came up to be healthy. So can someone please tell my why this is happening. Its not faulty or none of that sort I did many test to check that and it all came healthy and responsive. And when it start downloading the HDD makes a weird noise then stops like it resets or something. Its been formatted please let me know. 

Specs,

What software did you try to download

Have you tried to download anything, even something small

What OS?

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

Just now, Heliian said:

Did you format to the correct type? 

I believe so through windows formatting type i believe. 

13 minutes ago, Radium_Angel said:

Specs,

What software did you try to download

Have you tried to download anything, even something small

What OS?

Using windows 10 and i tried downloding a game