[Arma 3] 25th Infantry Division is Recruiting for MilSim

A. Somners

Hi, I've read topics on this site from time to time and I'm just popping in to see if there are any Arma 3 players out there interested in a MilSim clan for Arma 3. 

I am 2LT A. Somners with the 25th Infantry Division.  We are a milsim unit who strive to provide the best realism and immersion experience Arma 3 has to offer.

Our Perks

• IET (Initial Entry Training) gets you up to speed with our senior Members
  • MOS (Military Occupation Specialty) We utilize multiple occupational specialties so you can play the game in a role that you enjoy.
  • WLC (Warriors Leader Course) have ambition to lead your own fire team? This course will put you in line for a promotion.
  • 3 Gameservers
  • 1 teamspeak 3 server
  • a well designed website

A lot of people join the unit looking for a MilSim experience, but a lot stay and become increasingly active because of the close knit community.

The 25th Infantry Division considers itself to be less for the casual gamer, but more for the Arma 3 Entusiast.

Interested in joining or learning more?  Visit our Recruitment section here!

You guys look like a pretty awesome group, but since I'm 2 years away from being 18, looks like I can't join! Although I could wait 2 years as you guys look like the kind of group I'd join! Anyway, best of luck to you guys recruiting more players :)

- Samo

CPU: Intel i7 4790k MOBO: Gigabyte GA-Z97x-UD3H RAM: 2x4gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600Mhz GPU: EVGA GTX 780Ti SC w/ ACX SSD: Samsung 820 128gb HDD: Seagate 1TB PSU: Cooler Master eXtreme 800w Case: Cooler Master Storm Scout

Last time I visited the website for 25th it was a complete train wreck and honestly stopped me from becoming a member even after getting accepted. This was probably 2 and a half years ago though so I hope it is much more sorted out.

Sky Pollution | i5 3570k @4.8Ghz | MSi z77a g45 | MSi GTX 770 Gaming 2gb | Samsung 840 Evo 250gb, Samsung OEM 500gb HDD | Corsair CX750m | Corsair 760t White Edition |
Corsair M95 | SuperLux 668b's | Logitech C615 | ViewSonic VX2250wm | Random OEM keyboard until I rage break it and grab another random OEM keyboard from my pile.
Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/186413-sky-pollution-my-white-760t-build-rebuildupgrade/

Last time I visited the website for 25th it was a complete train wreck and honestly stopped me from becoming a member even after getting accepted. This was probably 2 and a half years ago though so I hope it is much more sorted out.

That wasn't us actually. Our unit is only about a year old. There was a unit before us that went by the name of the 25th Infantry Division.  I think that is the group you are probably referring to. :)  I learned just last week that we weren't the first unit to use the 25th ID as our name.  If you are still looking for a clan, check out the new 25th ID.  We're high speed.

You guys look like a pretty awesome group, but since I'm 2 years away from being 18, looks like I can't join! Although I could wait 2 years as you guys look like the kind of group I'd join! Anyway, best of luck to you guys recruiting more players :)

- Samo

I'm going to guess by the time of day that you posted that you are in a european time zone, or possibly east of europe?  If that is the case. I am the CO for all units operating in those time zones.  The biggest things I have to say is that we DO make exceptions.  Unfortunately  90% of people under 18, often aren't mature enough to be involved with a unit like us, but we know there are exceptions.  One of my guys is 17, and he's one of my most mature guys whom I can always count on.

I guess what I'm getting at is.. Still apply, I'll make sure that you get an interview.  And if you're as mature as you seem here, I think we might be a good fit for you.

That wasn't us actually. Our unit is only about a year old. There was a unit before us that went by the name of the 25th Infantry Division.  I think that is the group you are probably referring to. :)  I learned just last week that we weren't the first unit to use the 25th ID as our name.  If you are still looking for a clan, check out the new 25th ID.  We're high speed.

I'm going to guess by the time of day that you posted that you are in a european time zone, or possibly east of europe?  If that is the case. I am the CO for all units operating in those time zones.  The biggest things I have to say is that we DO make exceptions.  Unfortunately  90% of people under 18, often aren't mature enough to be involved with a unit like us, but we know there are exceptions.  One of my guys is 17, and he's one of my most mature guys whom I can always count on.

I guess what I'm getting at is.. Still apply, I'll make sure that you get an interview.  And if you're as mature as you seem here, I think we might be a good fit for you.

Thank you :) I'm actually from New Zealand (GMT +12), I'll apply shortly. 

- Sam

CPU: Intel i7 4790k MOBO: Gigabyte GA-Z97x-UD3H RAM: 2x4gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600Mhz GPU: EVGA GTX 780Ti SC w/ ACX SSD: Samsung 820 128gb HDD: Seagate 1TB PSU: Cooler Master eXtreme 800w Case: Cooler Master Storm Scout

• 2 years later...

Hello I was just looking for a MILSIM and this would definitely be my top pick. I was just wondering if this MILSIM is still up and running.