How would i expand my wifi connection to the other side my house

Just wonder how to get faster wifi to the other side my house because my modem is on the other side? Under 500? 

The cheapest way is to run an ethernet cord to the other end of the house and setup a wireless access point. Depending on what router and access point you go with will depend on how you can set it up, whether or not it would be a smooth handshake or if you'll have to change over manually. 

if you have coaxial cable run through your house you can use moca adapters. I'm using a pair to get a gigabit connection to my downstairs Netgear Orbi satellite and its been rock solid since last summer. Its the best thing you can do short of running an Ethernet cable. if you have any questions let me know. 

Indeed, you can run an Ethernet cable in your house, but remember, the longest the cable the slower the connection it gets until the UTP cable reach 100 mts (328.1 ft). In case of UTP Cat 1 to 7, in case of UTP Cat 8 is 80 mts (262.46 ft). Also remember that the NIC (Network Interface Card) of each router has a different limit of bandwidth so it should be equal or grater than your ISP bandwidth.