Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Need your advice on this

Is it looking like artifacting gpu? What is strange, there is no other game that actually have things like this... I don't know because it look weird and in the same time I think it can't be artifact because it disapear and isn't constant! So when i set AA to low it look better but not fixing it. PLEASE I NEED YOUR ADVICE ON IT, I'd rma her one time, store where I buyed said there is no issue with my GPU

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like a game specific issue.
Have had extreme tearing problems in trackmania, running on the Quadro K2100m in my laptop.
This seems to come and go for a couple of weeks at a time. Nothing i can do fixes the issue, and it just disappears after a couple of weeks 

CPU: 2x E5620 - GPU: 2x GTX660 - RAM: 64gb DDR3 ECC - Mobo: Z800 OEM - Storage:1TB WD Green - 256gb - Micron C400 250gb - 850 EVO - 512gb 850 PRO
Monitors: 3x HP ZR2440W - Keyboard: G710 MX Blue - Mouse: MX Master

Keep up the good tone and stay classyxD

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, pebble guy said:

Looks like a game specific issue.
Have had extreme tearing problems in trackmania, running on the Quadro K2100m in my laptop.
This seems to come and go for a couple of weeks at a time. Nothing i can do fixes the issue, and it just disappears after a couple of weeks 

It's what I think to... I'm worry about having other game problems, i didn't notice anything in others game for the moment

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Dalorix said:

It's what I think to... I'm worry about having other game problems, i didn't notice anything in others game for the moment

 

Then i think the issue is purely software.
Try a clean install of your drivers. Maybe even a BIOS update.
I don't know what other hardware you are running, but i have seen some of the new gen4 pcie cause weird issues

CPU: 2x E5620 - GPU: 2x GTX660 - RAM: 64gb DDR3 ECC - Mobo: Z800 OEM - Storage:1TB WD Green - 256gb - Micron C400 250gb - 850 EVO - 512gb 850 PRO
Monitors: 3x HP ZR2440W - Keyboard: G710 MX Blue - Mouse: MX Master

Keep up the good tone and stay classyxD

Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, pebble guy said:

Then i think the issue is purely software.
Try a clean install of your drivers. Maybe even a BIOS update.
I don't know what other hardware you are running, but i have seen some of the new gen4 pcie cause wired issues

I have R5 3600x

PSU is a corsair TX650W (She's old but working fine)

GPU is 3070

Ram are corsair pro 3600mhz

Hope you're not wrong x)

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×