Need your advice on this

Dalorix

Is it looking like artifacting gpu? What is strange, there is no other game that actually have things like this... I don't know because it look weird and in the same time I think it can't be artifact because it disapear and isn't constant! So when i set AA to low it look better but not fixing it. PLEASE I NEED YOUR ADVICE ON IT, I'd rma her one time, store where I buyed said there is no issue with my GPU

Looks like a game specific issue.
Have had extreme tearing problems in trackmania, running on the Quadro K2100m in my laptop.
This seems to come and go for a couple of weeks at a time. Nothing i can do fixes the issue, and it just disappears after a couple of weeks 

CPU: 2x E5620 - GPU: 2x GTX660 - RAM: 64gb DDR3 ECC - Mobo: Z800 OEM - Storage:1TB WD Green - 256gb - Micron C400 250gb - 850 EVO - 512gb 850 PRO
Monitors: 3x HP ZR2440W - Keyboard: G710 MX Blue - Mouse: MX Master

Keep up the good tone and stay classyxD

4 minutes ago, pebble guy said:

Looks like a game specific issue.
Have had extreme tearing problems in trackmania, running on the Quadro K2100m in my laptop.
This seems to come and go for a couple of weeks at a time. Nothing i can do fixes the issue, and it just disappears after a couple of weeks 

It's what I think to... I'm worry about having other game problems, i didn't notice anything in others game for the moment

5 hours ago, Dalorix said:

It's what I think to... I'm worry about having other game problems, i didn't notice anything in others game for the moment

Then i think the issue is purely software.
Try a clean install of your drivers. Maybe even a BIOS update.
I don't know what other hardware you are running, but i have seen some of the new gen4 pcie cause weird issues

CPU: 2x E5620 - GPU: 2x GTX660 - RAM: 64gb DDR3 ECC - Mobo: Z800 OEM - Storage:1TB WD Green - 256gb - Micron C400 250gb - 850 EVO - 512gb 850 PRO
Monitors: 3x HP ZR2440W - Keyboard: G710 MX Blue - Mouse: MX Master

Keep up the good tone and stay classyxD

32 minutes ago, pebble guy said:

Then i think the issue is purely software.
Try a clean install of your drivers. Maybe even a BIOS update.
I don't know what other hardware you are running, but i have seen some of the new gen4 pcie cause wired issues

I have R5 3600x

PSU is a corsair TX650W (She's old but working fine)

GPU is 3070

Ram are corsair pro 3600mhz

Hope you're not wrong x)