Watercooling 600t - Adding GPU Later Idea

I want to watercool my system but not the GPU as I'm planning on upgrading to a 780 or beyond. 

(The reason for this is I want to watercool ASAP)

I was thinking of buying these and adding one to the tube that would be the tube that goes to and from the GPU block, as well as the threaded ones for the GPU block when I get it. 

So from this:

soG29AT.png

To This:

gKb6sXR.png

For the whole system I was thinking:

5uvQ4W7.png

To:

xI3ENRN.png

I'm based in the UK so part available here would be best. 

For the Res/Pump I was thinking of the XSPC dual bay rad + D5 pump 

This would be my first attempt water cooling so all advice and ideas are welcome :D

CPU: Intel I5 2500k Cooling:  Custom Loop 200mm+240mm Rad XSPC CPU block + XSPC Titan Block GPU: Zotac 780 MoBo: ASRock Z68 Extreme 4 PSU: Corsiar AX750 Storage: 2x Samsung F3 1Tb 1x Seagate 3TB  1x 128GB SSD Case: Corsair 600t (White)

seems good, good luck finding decent 200 mm fans that have decent static pressure

Quick disconnects are a bad idea. They are quite restrictive and expensive. You would be better off adding a drain port to your loop. This would let you drain and refill your loop quickly and easily when adding the gpu.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

Quick disconnects are a bad idea. They are quite restrictive and expensive. You would be better off adding a drain port to your loop. This would let you drain and refill your loop quickly and easily when adding the gpu.

I feel like draining a loop and refilling is more hassle than disconnects? 

If I were to use a drain where would I add it?

CPU: Intel I5 2500k Cooling:  Custom Loop 200mm+240mm Rad XSPC CPU block + XSPC Titan Block GPU: Zotac 780 MoBo: ASRock Z68 Extreme 4 PSU: Corsiar AX750 Storage: 2x Samsung F3 1Tb 1x Seagate 3TB  1x 128GB SSD Case: Corsair 600t (White)

I feel like draining a loop and refilling is more hassle than disconnects? 

If I were to use a drain where would I add it?

At the very bottom of the loop next to one of the bottom rad fittings.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

Think that sounds like the best idea. 

Now alls I have to do is decide what parts to get!

if you are adding a gpu later, why not build towards that with a ex360 in the roof.

a lil modding, cutting and plop there it is. add gpu and 240 later now you have no

hold-back in thermal control.

here is a link to modding your case: ->

airdeano