help me please

how to mirror my pc screen to my phone screen using usb.... but also the software should not use my pcu more than 10%
if there us any software then i can easily live stream my phone screen because i have a good phone Oneplus 8
but my pc is not capable of bot live streaming and running games at 60fps smooth so please help me

So mirroring your PC to your phone via USB is impossible, but if your PC has wireless functionality, you can download an app on your phone to send it that way.

As for using your PSU, well your PC will be working as normal so there won't be any power difference than running normally.

If you PC is not capable of streaming, it's probably tied to your GPU, consider checking the GPU usage in task manager to confirm this.

CPU: Intel core i7-8086K Case: CORSAIR Crystal 570X RGB CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H150i PRO RGB Storage: Samsung 980 Pro - 2TB NVMe SSD PSU: EVGA 1000 GQ, 80+ GOLD 1000W, Semi Modular GPU: MSI Radeon RX 580 GAMING X 8G RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (4 x 16GB) DDR4 3200mhz Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E Gaming

Not sure if possible through USB, unless you make your Android show up as a network device. 

You can install a VNC server on your desktop and you can use a VNC viewer for Android to connect to your desktop, like using Remote Desktop connection. 

If you have a router / cable modem with wireless, then your phone could be connected to your network through wireless and your desktop can be connected through cable, so you're on same network.  You'd connect with the VNC viewer to your desktop by entering your desktop network IP address and your user/password combination.

If you connect using USB, I think you can make the phone... not sure how that works.... 

See an example of VNC solution here (not free) : https://www.realvnc.com/en/connect/download/viewer/android/

There's free VNC servers and viewers but not as optimized as the above solution and not as secure (realvnc has encryption options and other nice things)...  google TightVNC for example

This VNC thing would work well for office work and browsing and stuff, but won't be great for playing games or watching movies on your desktop using your phone as screen, because you'll transfer a lot of data to your phone, the VNC server captures the screen and keys and mouse movement and everything, it's not like using OBS or other similar program which makes a video which then gets sent to your phone.