Bluetooth without bluetooth?

Mooshimoca

Can i connect my phone to my computer via usb cable and then connect my bluetooth headphones to my phone and listen to videos and games that i play on my computer through my phones bluetooth? my Gaming PC didnt come with bluetooth and im just hoping for a quick workaround until i get a bluetooth usb for my PC.

No that isn't possible. The way USB mostly works only allows for one way communication meaning that while you can read/write and communicate with your phone through USB, your phone cannot communicate with the PC it's connected to therefore the connection may be impossible. Additionally, to my knowledge there aren't any phones that have a feature that can allow for such a thing to work.

Apparently you can try to stream the audio from your PC to your phone using Soundwire

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.georgie.SoundWireFree&rdid=com.georgie.SoundWireFree&rdot=1&pli=1

But to be honest I suggest you simply buy a USB bluetooth dongle. They are quite cheap.

1 minute ago, Senzelian said:

Apparently you can try to stream the audio from your PC to your phone using Soundwire

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.georgie.SoundWireFree&rdid=com.georgie.SoundWireFree&rdot=1&pli=1

But to be honest I suggest you simply buy a USB bluetooth dongle. They are quite cheap.

Yeah thanks, this works except that theres a 100-200ms delay but thats fine for what im doing!