i7 9700K or i9 9900Kor i7 9700F for gaming/streaming?

BigRecoiilz

Budget (including currency): $300

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Streaming Fortnite, GTA V, Valorant, maybe others

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

I currently have a 550w Seasonic focus gold gm-550 80+ gold psu and an Asus ROG Strix rx580 that I will be selling along with an i5 9600KF to sell. I will use the $ from the i5 and some $ from the gpu to purchase a new cpu. (found a 9900K for $299 at microcenter). Idk if my psu can take the i9 but im pretty sure it can take one of the i7s. I also have an AIO that i am selling as well; CoolerMaster ML204L 240mm. Which CPU should I buy? (choices stated in title and if you have any other recommendations, please share) I've also watched a couple YouTube videos and saw that the 9700k runs at a higher cpu usage in most games than the 8700k

Edited by TTV BigRecoiilz

so do you have another GPU as well? I don't like the 9700 as it lacks hyperthreading, so I'd recommend the 8700k if low on budget, or the 9900k.

I can spend the $299 on the 9900K. My plan was to sell the GPU (sold it for $600 on eBay this morning but buyer didn't pay yet) and sell the CPU to buy the 9900K and another GPU, whether it's better or the same as what I had before.