360 AIO

kappawarrior

Okay i am looking for a reliable 360 AIO do any of you have experience with some ?

21 minutes ago, kappawarrior said:

Okay i am looking for a reliable 360 AIO do any of you have experience with some ?

How much is your budget? Also...wdym by reliable? Are you perhaps pertaining to its lifespan, noise, temps, etc.? 

Altho. I do not have any experience with these that I'm going to list down, I can recommend NZXT Z73, ARCTIC Liquid Freezer II 360, and EK 360mm D-RGB. 

CGHA | Astrophysicist & Meterologist-in-Training 

COSMOS, WEATHER, AND YOU 🌌

BUILD: 6C12T R5 5600x | Colorful iGame RTX 3070 Vulcan OC-V | Asus TUF B550M Plus | 2x8 Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600CL16 | 2x 500 GB Samsung 970 Evo Plus & 1 TB WD Blue | Seasonic Prime Gold 1300W | Noctua NH-D15, 4x Deepcool RF140 and 5x RF 120 Fans

Unless you have a real use for a 360mm AIO, I don't think that it will be worth the premium over a 240mm one. Reliability-wise, they are as reliable as a 120mm AIO, because they pretty much are made the same way, only difference being rad size. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO: ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme | RAM: 4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs: Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD | HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive | PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition | Build Log: here