My coolermaster aio gargling won't stop. plz send help

COMPUTING_COWBOY

Hi my I have a cooler master brand aio that keeps gargling for no apparent reason. my rad is above the pump, hoses are down low.I even tilted it back and forth at a 45 degree angle's. 

How old is it?

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

I had a similar problem with two AIOs in a row.  My personal solution was to bag AIOs. Someone should have something better I hope.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

4 hours ago, COMPUTING_COWBOY said:

Hi my I have a cooler master brand aio that keeps gargling for no apparent reason. my rad is above the pump, hoses are down low.I even tilted it back and forth at a 45 degree angle's. 

My old NZXT Kraken gurgled like crazy about three years into its life, and a friend recommended unscrewing the radiator and flipping it back and forth and every which way so you can hear the sloshing for like five minutes; apparently this helps with bubbles and gets the liquid to settle or something. Anyway it actually worked, I mean I could still hear it but it was way less intrusive to my ears. I know you said you did some tilting but that may not have been enough.

TUF GT501 | Ryzen 5600X | 32GB RAM | 480GB SSD | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | TUF X570 Pro

• 1 year later...
On 2/17/2021 at 2:59 AM, v0id said:

My old NZXT Kraken gurgled like crazy about three years into its life, and a friend recommended unscrewing the radiator and flipping it back and forth and every which way so you can hear the sloshing for like five minutes; apparently this helps with bubbles and gets the liquid to settle or something. Anyway it actually worked, I mean I could still hear it but it was way less intrusive to my ears. I know you said you did some tilting but that may not have been enough.

I tried that, sadly it didn't work for me. I turned down the speed to 80% on the pump and it fixed the issue. I think it just might be the pump. I'm gonna by a be quiet lol. but thank you for the recommendation appreciate it! 

11 hours ago, COMPUTING_COWBOY said:

I tried that, sadly it didn't work for me. I turned down the speed to 80% on the pump and it fixed the issue. I think it just might be the pump. I'm gonna by a be quiet lol. but thank you for the recommendation appreciate it! 

sounds like its needs more fluid. 
Adding more is better for motherearth than to throw them away 👌