PC Fighting Games

RubyRoks

So i'm selling my Xbox 360 to pay for computer parts and i'm a HUGE fighting game fan
i was wondering what GOOD fighting games there are on PC
I know there are games like the Naruto series on steam, but i was thinking more like Soul Calibur V or Street Fighter

Linus once unboxed a Toblerone

If it helps, we make up the lack of fighting games with other things like goat simulator and loadout

One word: EMULATORS

Pretty much.

As far as I know there are only Street Fighter 4 and King of Fighters 12 (or 13?) available for the PC. There may be others, but if there are, then they were probably developed by indie devs, which means that you might not be able to find anyone to play against in real life.

Guilty Gear Xrd isn't coming to the PC, is it? That's one of the games that I might end up buying a PS4 for, then.

Can't wait to put this in my cab:

I don't really play many games for gameplay anymore honestly. I play most games just for the graphics.

Pretty much.

As far as I know there are only Street Fighter 4 and King of Fighters 12 (or 13?) available for the PC. There may be others, but if there are, then they were probably developed by indie devs, which means that you might not be able to find anyone to play against in real life.

Guilty Gear Xrd isn't coming to the PC, is it? That's one of the games that I might end up buying a PS4 for, then.

Can't wait to put this in my cab:

Oh hey... Why am I dumping coal in here and wearing a conductors hat? 

Oh yeah because I am on the hype train.

Thought ready for the immediate derailment when they decide to not bring it to PC...

As to the OP. There is very few good fighting games on PC. Which is really odd. In a market so open to peripherals such as fight sticks and potentially much better net coding for online matches you think it would be a natural place for fighting games. There's a lot more then there have been in the past though, so it's looking up

Off the top of my head there Street Fighter 4, Injustice, the recent Mortal Kombat, Skull Girls, SFxTekken, I berleive there's a PC version for one of the Blaze Blue's.

So it's definitely looking up.

Oh hey... Why am I dumping coal in here and wearing a conductors hat? 

Oh yeah because I am on the hype train.

Thought ready for the immediate derailment when they decide to not bring it to PC...

Hype for the PS4? Lol, this was about fighting games in general, my insecure little master race friendo.

I don't even need a PS4 for a quick fighting game fix, since I already own pretty much all the Neo Geo fighters on cart. A collection that's probably worth more than a halfway decent PC. Games that he can illegally play on his PC for free. Emulators. That's what was mentioned in the same post.

I don't really play many games for gameplay anymore honestly. I play most games just for the graphics.

Yeah, emulators are your best friend really.  But I mean, there's some retro indie ones which are good as, plus mortal kombat, but I didn't really like the latest one

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

Non-Indie fighting games on Steam

BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger

Guilty Gear Isuka

KoF XIII

Street Fighter X Tekken

Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition

Mortal Kombat Kollection (1,2,3)'

Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition (MK9)

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Nina Storm 3 Full Burst

Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition

Ports of certain games will depend on the sales such as BlazBlue and Guilty Gear because devs aren't exactly sure if there is demand for it on PC.

Steam really needs more fighting games though

Intel Core i7 930 // GIGABYTE X58-UD7 rev1 // Corsair Dominator 3x4GB // GPU MSI 7870 // Fractal Design R4 // 256GB Samsung SSD 840 Pro 1TB Samsung SpinPoint 3TB Seagate Barracuda  // Corsair 1000W // Dell 2713H // Vortex Poker II Ducky DK9008 // Logitech G400s // SteelSeries Qck+ DotA 2 Edition // Swan D1080-IV Audioengine A5+ Audioengine S8 // ASUS Xonar Essence STX - Albums http://imgur.com/a/wkJSM#2 // http://imgur.com/a/V2idF#0

Yeah, emulators are your best friend really.  But I mean, there's some retro indie ones which are good as, plus mortal kombat, but I didn't really like the latest one

The new ones is not too bad in my opinion, but i prefer the ones with 3D movement. As far as emulators go, the only one that i can think of that i won't already have is MAME and i have had no luck with it in the past. I couldn't get it running. I'll look into it and a few others though.

are there Xbox360/PS3 emulators?

Non-Indie fighting games on Steam

BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger

Guilty Gear Isuka

KoF XIII

Street Fighter X Tekken

Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition

Mortal Kombat Kollection (1,2,3)'

Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition (MK9)

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Nina Storm 3 Full Burst

Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition

Ports of certain games will depend on the sales such as BlazBlue and Guilty Gear because devs aren't exactly sure if there is demand for it on PC.

Steam really needs more fighting games though

holy crap nice list

and i agree, DEFINITELY more are needed

Linus once unboxed a Toblerone