Searching for a massive heatsink for an Opteron 6282SE with overheat issues

So I have a server set up, with a Supermicro H8SGL motherboard and an AMD Opteron 6282SE cpu.

I bought both of these second hand, what I did not realized at the time that the cooler the guy gave me was a 1U cooler with a 40mm fan, which totally can't handle the heat.

So I'm on the hunt for a new heatsink and fan combo, but as I see there is no market for G34 compatible coolers. There is a Noctua type which would be my best option, but there is not a single one on stock. There are two Dynatrons too, the Dynatron A14 and the Dynatron T575 which would be great, but as I'm located in Europe, the shipping costs are exceeding the value of the cooler. I found some mentions of a Musky mod for CM Hyper 212+, but the forum posts detailing this are gone.

So I'm asking you, if you have any cheap mods for current heatsinks, or heatsinks that are compatible (but that's not detailed in their specs), please comment.

The height of the heatsink doesn't matter, I have a big tower case. I'd like at least an 92mm but more like a 120mm fan compatible heatsink.

Thanks for reading my post, have a nice day!