New PC

Famous

Hello good people,

would really like your opinion/help on this setup. If everything checks up - compatibility (case, pc cooler and ram height, GPU size, RAM and MOBO etc.) Opinion on RAM speed (high speed or low, CL)? 

I will be using it for 3D Arch Viz ( Corona, 3Ds Max, Cinema4D, Octane), animations and other software (PS, Premier, Unreal, Davinci).

LINK: 

Thank you for your time.

2 minutes ago, Famous said:

Hello good people,

would really like your opinion/help on this setup. If everything checks up - compatibility (case, pc cooler and ram height, GPU size, RAM and MOBO etc.) Opinion on RAM speed (high speed or low, CL)? 

I will be using it for 3D Arch Viz ( Corona, 3Ds Max, Cinema4D, Octane), animations and other software (PS, Premier, Unreal, Davinci).

LINK: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/

Thank you for your time.

The link doesn't work, it is missing the code from the end

finally escaped fm2+

Everything looks fine to me, given the ram, and storage capacities meet your needs, and you can actually buy everything...  According to the specs provided for the cooler height, and case cooler spec, they should fit fine, with about 8mm to spare. Ram speed should work out, but since your mileage may vary hitting the 3600 clocks with all four sticks installed.

jesus whats your budget. If you sacrifice something you can probably get a 30 series card

Don’t take everything I say seriously 

take it with a grain of s a l t

Doesn't look too bad the system overall, although perhaps go with a 1000W PSU in case you upgrade the GPU to a beefier one later down the road. 

5 minutes ago, orzathewail said:

jesus whats your budget. If you sacrifice something you can probably get a 30 series card

If you can get your hands on one at retail...

CPU Cooler Tier List  || Motherboard VRMs Tier List || Motherboard Beep & POST Codes || Graphics Card Tier List || PSU Tier List 

Main System Specifications: 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X ||  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler ||  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB(4x8GB) DDR4-3600 CL18  ||  Mobo: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero X570  ||  SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2-2280 Boot Drive/Some Games)  ||  HDD: 2X Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB(Game Drive)  ||  GPU: ASUS TUF Gaming RX 6900XT  ||  PSU: EVGA P2 1600W  ||  Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow  ||  Mouse: Logitech G502 Hero SE RGB  ||  Keyboard: Logitech G513 Carbon RGB with GX Blue Clicky Switches  ||  Mouse Pad: MAINGEAR ASSIST XL ||  Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG34VQL1B 34" 

Thank you for your response. Maybe yes on the PSU for later GPU addition, 

Regarding the budget 5000€ giver or take. CPU is my main target because Corona is CPU based.

About the GPU - the one on the list and the 3070 (Asus). Can you explain, is there a massive difference between them.

1 hour ago, Famous said:

Thank you for your response. Maybe yes on the PSU for later GPU addition, 

Regarding the budget 5000€ giver or take. CPU is my main target because Corona is CPU based.

About the GPU - the one on the list and the 3070 (Asus). Can you explain, is there a massive difference between them.

The 3070 will be newer, faster, and cheaper than a 2080 Super. RT performance will be significantly better if you care about raytracing. If you already have the 2080 Super, don't worry about performance unless you need a 3070 or the 2080 Super is not giving you what you need. A bigger PSU will be a must since those Threadripper processors can pull a lot of wattage, even more so when overclocked/high clock speeds due to the amount of cores in the system. 

CPU Cooler Tier List  || Motherboard VRMs Tier List || Motherboard Beep & POST Codes || Graphics Card Tier List || PSU Tier List 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X ||  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler ||  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB(4x8GB) DDR4-3600 CL18  ||  Mobo: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero X570  ||  SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2-2280 Boot Drive/Some Games)  ||  HDD: 2X Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB(Game Drive)  ||  GPU: ASUS TUF Gaming RX 6900XT  ||  PSU: EVGA P2 1600W  ||  Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow  ||  Mouse: Logitech G502 Hero SE RGB  ||  Keyboard: Logitech G513 Carbon RGB with GX Blue Clicky Switches  ||  Mouse Pad: MAINGEAR ASSIST XL ||  Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG34VQL1B 34" 

I just hope i get all the components in this strange times 🙂.

Just curious regarding the PC Case. Is it better to have a compact, tight or extra space regarding the airflow. Im gonna use fans, 2 front, 2 up and 1 on the rear.