Custom Liquid Cooling Loop Tutorials!

NInety

How to install Waterblock:

Beginner:

My favorite:

I'm not advertising his channel, this is just the quickest way that I learned how to liquid cool.

Those are pretty good, I didn't see them when I was trying to learn :/

I just really wish that his videos weren't soooo cheesy. They can make you cringe a little. (the newer ones)

The fist... 

Here come the nooobs that want to watercool.

Diamond 5 in League :)

Yeah, and it's super obvious who he is sponsored by. Listen to what he says about EK in that. 

If i got free stuff i would also fanboy out all day long. But he is not sponsored by EK he is sponsored by Coolermaster and Aquatuning.  And he bashes quite hard on aquatuning. 

Everyone has to start somewhere.

But they dont need it.

But they dont need it.

And? Nobody really needs it.... it's for enthusiasts, and to become an enthusiast you have to learn.

And? Nobody really needs it.... it's for enthusiasts, and to become an enthusiast you have to learn.

I mean the noobs prob's won't even overclock.

I mean the noobs prob's won't even overclock.

I'm planning my first watercooled rig, why you is calling me a noob? :c I am going to overclock a 4670k as far as I can on 1.3v and push a GTX 780 as far as I can also! am I still a noob? :c

Current Build: Case: Define R4 White/Window CPU: i5 3470 @4.0Ghz GPU: GTX 680 DCUII +500Mhz(Mem) Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO Monitor: Acer Monitor 1920x1080 MOBO: Asrock Z77 Extreme 4 Storage: 2TB HDD, 120GB 840 EVO (OS)

Future Build: 4670K, GTX 780 MSI TwinFrozr OC, Z87X-D3H, 8GB @1866Mhz, 120GB SSD, 1TB HDD, 750D, RM 650W, Custom Loop. White/Blue/Black Colour Scheme. I literally cannot wait *_*

I'm planning my first watercooled rig, why you is calling me a noob? :c I am going to overclock a 4670k as far as I can on 1.3v and push a GTX 780 as far as I can also! am I still a noob? :c

You see, your actually building it on the intent of OCING, others only have it on the Intent of LOOKS, which I bet you still want, but you know what I mean right? :I

You see, your actually building it on the intent of OCING, others only have it on the Intent of LOOKS, which I bet you still want, but you know what I mean right? :I

I think it looks flipping sexy, but heck yeah I will be OCING, only the stupid would make a custom loop and not overclock, I mean the temps bro >_> are incredible! Take advantage of those temps!

Current Build: Case: Define R4 White/Window CPU: i5 3470 @4.0Ghz GPU: GTX 680 DCUII +500Mhz(Mem) Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO Monitor: Acer Monitor 1920x1080 MOBO: Asrock Z77 Extreme 4 Storage: 2TB HDD, 120GB 840 EVO (OS)

Future Build: 4670K, GTX 780 MSI TwinFrozr OC, Z87X-D3H, 8GB @1866Mhz, 120GB SSD, 1TB HDD, 750D, RM 650W, Custom Loop. White/Blue/Black Colour Scheme. I literally cannot wait *_*

I watched a literal crap-ton of these types of videos before doing it.   Everybody has to start somewhere.  (I know what you mean though)

I built mine for both looks and insane performance.  I've taken my 3930k to 5ghz, and both gpu's to 1.32v.  Wish my GPU's oc'd better though.

I think once people have the opportunity to push their parts to the limits, some people will, some people won't.

But then again I was planning on OC'ing balls to the wall as soon as I finished the loop. 

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

I watched a literal crap-ton of these types of videos before doing it.   Everybody has to start somewhere.  (I know what you mean though)

I built mine for both looks and insane performance.  I've taken my 3930k to 5ghz, and both gpu's to 1.32v.  Wish my GPU's oc'd better though.

I think once people have the opportunity to push their parts to the limits, some people will, some people won't.

But then again I was planning on OC'ing balls to the wall as soon as I finished the loop. 

What voltage did you use for 5GHz, and what RAM Frequency do you use for it?

§ ragedev.net §

What voltage did you use for 5GHz, and what RAM Frequency do you use for it?

1866mhz, and 1.525v the first time, 1.545v the second, and the third time 1.592.   (Degradation FTL)

It's never going back to 5 again, last time I did with 1.592 i prime95'd it and it hit 90C instantly. Even with 2 480mm rads, I don't think the waterblock can keep up with 350+ watts lol

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

1866mhz, and 1.525v the first time, 1.545v the second, and the third time 1.592.   (Degradation FTL)

It's never going back to 5 again, last time I did with 1.592 i prime95'd it and it hit 90C instantly. Even with 2 480mm rads, I don't think the waterblock can keep up with 350+ watts lol

Always have something to monitor your liquidtemp :P