Random BSOD, cannot figure out what's the problem (cannot even run perfmon /report)

TR3MIC

Hello everyone, I'm having some trouble with a computer that I built for a friend. I tried reinstalling Windows multiple time, swapping parts with my own computer and we even changed the motherboard since, at the start, it looked like it was the network card (but probably wasn't). I am now at a lost and don't really know where to search.

Sometime, my friend can game for hours without any problem, other time, it crashes quickly after login.

Like the sticky post for BSOD asks, I have multiple minidump files, but I can't run "perfmon /report" since it crashes every single time (with different BSOD messages). I have included the minidump for the perfmon crash too tho, if that can help.

If you want me to run any other test or try something, I will gladly do it. I can also swap parts with my own computer since I have the same CPU (it's just a pain since I have a mini-ITX case...).

It's his first computer and it isn't a good introduction to PC gaming if it crashes non-stop...

Minidumps: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UUaT218cLQ7_8yptXtDBViQ4gLWs-VAo/view?usp=sharing

PC configuration:

• CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 3.6 GHz 6-Core Processor
  • Motherboard: Gigabyte B450 AORUS M Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard
  • RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16
  • Storage:
    • S1: Crucial P1 500 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive
    • S2: Seagate Barracuda Compute 2 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
  • GPU: Zotac GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER 8 GB MINI Video Card
  • Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini MicroATX Mini Tower Case
  • PSU: Corsair RM (2019) 650 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply

2 hours ago, boggy77 said:

ram in slots 2 and 4? bios up to date? xmp enabled? chipset drivers installed?

RAM in slot 2 and 4: yes

BIOS up to date: no, shouldn't really need to (especially since I tried two motherboard from different manufacturer). Just updated it to the latest version, still crashes.

XMP enabled: yes. Just tried disabling it and the computer still crashes.

Chipset drivers: installed and up to date (all drivers are up to date according to Windows Update and DriversCloud)

Update: Yesterday, I swapped his CPU with mine (we both have the exact same AMD Ryzen 5 3600). It's been 24 hours and his system is rock solid, but what's strange is, mine too... We have the exact same CPU, and his crashes only in his system. How is that possible???

Anyway... We will continue to test that. If anyone have an answer to this strange behaviour, I'm all ears!