Senheizer HD 650 through Focusrite Saffire 6 Usb max volume is super low

Hi! I just found some old threads on this topics so I create a new thread. I have the sennheiser hd650 for mixing music in cubase 10.5.

I Love the headphones but the problem is that through my audio interface Focusrite saffire 6 usb the volume on the headphones is quite low even when turned up to max on the interface. So I know my interface is a bit old and not so great. But I am wondering what is most worth for me to do? To get a headphone amp like a schiit modi magni or should I buy a new interface instead with more impendance power that can drive the high impendance sennheiser HD 650 headphones? Note that my budget for this is pretty low. I dont want to spend more than around 220 usd. Preferably less. That why I thought of the schiit modi magni which cost around 100 usd. 

I've got the same headphones and the schiit stack works fine for powering them.

10 minutes ago, NinJake said:

I've got the same headphones and the schiit stack works fine for powering them.

Thanks for the Quick answer. Just, with the schiit stack you mean the modi and magni right? Or including something more? 

@Thor Velizelos

Yeah I've just got the modi and magni. I believe it's the 2 as well since I got it a while ago. Now there's even newer ones that are likely a little more juicy. Just make sure you have the windows volume all the way up to 100%. With the extra gain switch on, I only have to turn the schiit knob less than 25% of the way for good volume.